Very poor crowd yesterday

BearThatAteDBC

Redshirt Freshman
They announced 51K I would love to have them counting my money for me as there probably was 25-30K there at best. The forecast was for pretty good weather Tu if we play like that in the rain let it rain. Great to have the roof.

Advertisement
Being there, I thought it was a pretty good crowd for having lost 4 straight. I went because this team hasn't quit like the previous teams.
Looks terrible on TV because they have a ****load of those VIP 50 yard line seats empty.
God I miss the OB though, use to take 10 minutes to get there down 17th. Took me a Hour 15 minutes to get there because of an accident. 2 hours on way back.

Dude we lost 4 straight, it was a 1230 start, and the weather was bad. I was just happy we had more then 15k.

If we beat UVA and NC ST, then I would expect a good crowd for the finale against Duke on Thanksgiving weekend. (50k+)

Its really bad. They need to think about selling the tickets vs certain teams strategically so that entire sections aren't empty or get everyone in the lower bowl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be honest, I was actually expecting worse.

Also, what is up with the lack of replays at the stadium? They spent millions on 4 huge jumbotrons and use them 85-90% of the time for crap like kiss-cams and mini games with players and fans....Been like this all season. Such a waste

I was there, and it really wasn't that bad. Especially considering it was raining.

Add in the fact that we lost 4 straight.

Stadium was actually very loud too. I had a good time.

Advertisement
To be honest, I was actually expecting worse.

Also, what is up with the lack of replays at the stadium? They spent millions on 4 huge jumbotrons and use them 85-90% of the time for crap like kiss-cams and mini games with players and fans....Been like this all season. Such a waste

IIRC it's an ACC thing.

It didn't look that good on tv. A lot of empty seats in the end zone shots.

Miami is a city that will back a winning team 💯 but you go and lose 4 straight they will find something else to do with the weekend.
Most big cities work that way..
College towns have nothing else to do.. kind simple

Advertisement
What is sad is that less than 2000 students were at the stadium, I understand it s a
Commuter campus, most are graduates students with different aliigiences, but their are
11,000 undergraduate students!!!!! WTF!!!

Being there, I thought it was a pretty good crowd for having lost 4 straight. I went because this team hasn't quit like the previous teams.
Looks terrible on TV because they have a ****load of those VIP 50 yard line seats empty.
God I miss the OB though, use to take 10 minutes to get there down 17th. Took me a Hour 15 minutes to get there because of an accident. 2 hours on way back.

Love Hard Rock. Took me 20 minutes to get there and 20 minutes to get back home. Nice comfy chairbacks, it rained but I didn't get wet, TVs everywhere so you never miss a thing,4 great screens,bathrooms with no lines,parking.Don't miss the Orange Bowl one bit

Advertisement
I was there and although there were empty seats, there were lots of Canes fans, we had a great time. The roof kept most people dry and the atmosphere was actually fun. I agree once we start winning, it will make a big difference.

Dude, people ain't supporting bad football. Miami will support a winner, not a loser.

Advertisement
Back