Very good news if Al loses his ego makes changes

I would actually be disappointed if he made staff changes.
Just another build in excuse for more time.

If he makes that change this year that excuse will be invalid next year. Hope he digs down deep and uses every trick possible this year so when he goes 6-7 again he is out.

Advertisement
Because if Golden isn't going to be fired or quit, having some other coach changes can still provide benefits. Not a difficult concept, even for you. Though I think your cat is probably brighter than you are.

I get it. Simply changing some assistants will fix everything. See this is classic slurper logic, all Al needs to do is change some assistants. That is the turning point. That is what Al needs.

I guess we're guaranteed the following after these changes:

1. Coastal Crown,

2. Beat FSU,

3. Actual Improvement in the ACC,

4. 10 wins before the bowl game, and

5. ACC Championship

2015 is going to be great! I'm pumped.

RIP, right?

Renewed

Improvement

Progress

I hate Golden as much as the next man but since we are stuck with him I still would embrace major upgrades on the staff.

That is because you REALLY like him.

Right take it down that road. All I did was quote a beat writer from ITU and say if he made upgrades to the staff I would prefer it since we are stuck with Folden this season. You then take it down the homo rout. Go sit down and read a book.

That's just COnsigliere's schtick, as stupid as it may be. You can want Golden fired but not think that he's the anti-Christ and should be killed, and Conny will get on your case for wanting to have *** with Golden. Conny's got serious mental/emotional issues.

Explain how one can WANT AL GOLDEN FIRED by think it is very good news he may change coaches...AND WE WAIT!

If we change coaches we can suck and have new scapegoats. Goldenbots can keep reading his nonsensical interviews, and raving about how he strings words together into sentences.

Advertisement
There is no hope as long as golden is the coach. He sucks.m he keeps making excuses like for example. ....you always here him talk about continuity ...then you see fsu lose 6 coaches and win the national championship. Golden is easily the worse coach in modern Miami history maybe even school history.

I've got serious doubts that this team would win a lot of games even if the coaching staff were entirely replaced with competent coaches. Certainly, the current group of boneheads "getting serious" seems unlikely to do the trick.

Whether they run a 4-3, a 3-4, whatever, this team will lack the linemen and linebackers on the interior to stop any sort of running game. It was already getting pretty danged thin. Now, Pierre, Perryman and Armbrister will be gone.

Maybe some combination of Jenkins, Wyche, Huertelou, Kamalu, and Moten could start playing effectively, but I have to think the lack of depth will mean that the 'Cane keep getting pushed around for another couple years. The problem isn't quite as severe at LB, but still I think Miami's ability to stop the run has to be in question next year.

Advertisement
Back