Very good news if Al loses his ego makes changes

Heals85

Freshman
Per Chris Stock of ITU today:

"I received multiple phone calls today from unrelated sources about assistant coaches that would be interested in a position at UM if a spot opens up.

The names I heard would be significant upgrades to the UM staff if Al Golden does eventually make a move, which I still believe will happen as previously reported."

Lets hope Golden lives up to his word in the sports buzz today and realizes he is not the smartest guy in the room and a bunch of his assistants are garbage. Cough cough No D cough cough Jethro, Williams

Advertisement
Who the **** would want to coach under that guy?

Homeless people without any other options maybe?

Per Chris Stock of ITU today:

"I received multiple phone calls today from unrelated sources about assistant coaches that would be interested in a position at UM if a spot opens up.

The names I heard would be significant upgrades to the UM staff if Al Golden does eventually make a move, which I still believe will happen as previously reported."

Lets hope Golden lives up to his word in the sports buzz today and realizes he is not the smartest guy in the room and a bunch of his assistants are garbage. Cough cough No D cough cough Jethro, Williams

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TATTOO THIS ON AL'S FOREHEAD. These assistant coaches got pics of AG blasting a goat in the hotel room at camp or something that makes him have allegiance to this dead weight. And why in the **** is he waiting until after signing day to get rid of any of them. It makes no sense. Get rid of them now, hire some competent coaches, so that maybe some of these kids will come to the U. Dumb@$$ man.

Advertisement
I hate Golden as much as the next man but since we are stuck with him I still would embrace major upgrades on the staff.

He's been a head coach for like 12 years. He's not changing.

This is all bullshlt window dressing to try and take the heat off. The fans are irate and they wanna calm things down and sell season tickets.

Also, the assumption that "ego" is the only thing inhibiting him from being a good coach and enjoying success is funny. He's a bad head coach because he has no idea what the **** he is doing, he has a loser's mentality, he can't recruit, can't motivate, and he's fake as ****.

A new DB coach won't change any of that.

Last edited:
Its simple. Bring in Kevin Patrick to replace Jethro, Mike Rumph to replace Williams, and Lamar Thomas to replace carroll.

Advertisement
My thoughts on assistants. Holding on to williams as of right now in order to still possibly land lewis or any other dbacks we have been after. Hanging onto Jethro woth hopes he can pull off the miracle of getting green here. Theres no benefit to firing one one of them now, unless of course they felt if they let williams go then maybe irvin would come back.

irvin is gone. he's an EE. i would be for firing williams if it meant getting irvin but losing marcus lewis and that kid taylor would be alot.

Lol at anyone that believes golden is going to make significant changes if any at all. Any move he makes will be to pacify the fan base for a short period of time. Nothing more. If you believe otherwise you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Advertisement
I hate Golden as much as the next man but since we are stuck with him I still would embrace major upgrades on the staff.

That is because you REALLY like him.

Right take it down that road. All I did was quote a beat writer from ITU and say if he made upgrades to the staff I would prefer it since we are stuck with Folden this season. You then take it down the homo rout. Go sit down and read a book.

Advertisement
I am not expecting any significant changes and even if he went as far as to fire D'Onofrio (which is not going to happen) he'll probably run the same ****** scheme on D and go conservative on offense in the 2nd half. It all starts at the top. Cosmetic changes do not interest me.

Right take it down that road. All I did was quote a beat writer from ITU and say if he made upgrades to the staff I would prefer it since we are stuck with Folden this season. You then take it down the homo rout. Go sit down and read a book.

Where is the good news?

What changes are going to be made?

Why does it take 4 years to make change?

What makes you think Al can fix anything?

I was implying that you're a fan of Golden, not that you want to bang him. Are you into docking? Are you a chubby chaser?

Where is the good news?

What changes are going to be made?

Why does it take 4 years to make change?

What makes you think Al can fix anything?

I was implying that you're a fan of Golden, not that you want to bang him. Are you into docking? Are you a chubby chaser?

Sit down

Advertisement
Back