Very good news if Al loses his ego makes changes

I hate Golden as much as the next man but since we are stuck with him I still would embrace major upgrades on the staff.

That is because you REALLY like him.

Right take it down that road. All I did was quote a beat writer from ITU and say if he made upgrades to the staff I would prefer it since we are stuck with Folden this season. You then take it down the homo rout. Go sit down and read a book.

Where is the good news?

What changes are going to be made?

Why does it take 4 years to make change?

What makes you think Al can fix anything?

I was implying that you're a fan of Golden, not that you want to bang him. Are you into docking? Are you a chubby chaser?

Sit down

Where is the good news?

What changes are going to be made?

Why does it take 4 years to make change?

What makes you think Al can fix anything?

I was implying that you're a fan of Golden, not that you want to bang him. Are you into docking? Are you a chubby chaser?

Advertisement
lost me at "if"

How is it very good news if it involves Al remaining as the HC?

It's good news to retards who think Folden's corches are holding him back. It's all Williams's and Jethro's fault in case you haven't heard. And Swaysey.

Retards think that all a HC has to do is hire some good assistants, and they will fix everything. In their world, Folden is a hidden genius being held back by incompetent assistants.

P.S. Folden never said he was going to fire corches. He just said he's open to it, which is what any politician would say coming off a 6-7 season in year 4.

We'll probably lose some assistants, but it won't be through firing. They'll jump off this wreckage the first chance they get.

Its simple. Bring in BUTCH DAVIS TO REPLACE GOLDEN Kevin Patrick to replace Jethro, Mike Rumph to replace Williams, and Lamar Thomas to replace carroll.

FIFY

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shame Shame...Starting a thread like this with NSD next month...Nobody's leaving as they are cruitin buddies with new hopefull enrolls...

I just think it is more of an understanding that AG will be here for at least another year so maybe some better assistants might help us at least be competitive next yr. Fact is AG will be here next year. Unless we get a super bad *** president that has balls of steel and fires a coach after spring ball, which might be the first ever...

Butch stated in his interview about what was wrong down here and he pretty much **** on the whole staff. He said there were no coaches here that anyone else wants and if you looked back at his staffs there were all kinds of guys that went on to bigger things. Because he had talented assistants. So, yeah I guess it would be good news if we started to at least seem some new faces on the staff that did something other than recruit.

I just think it is more of an understanding that AG will be here for at least another year so maybe some better assistants might help us at least be competitive next yr. Fact is AG will be here next year. Unless we get a super bad *** president that has balls of steel and fires a coach after spring ball, which might be the first ever...

Butch stated in his interview about what was wrong down here and he pretty much **** on the whole staff. He said there were no coaches here that anyone else wants and if you looked back at his staffs there were all kinds of guys that went on to bigger things. Because he had talented assistants. So, yeah I guess it would be good news if we started to at least seem some new faces on the staff that did something other than recruit.

Nobody who is any good is going to want to come here and work for a guy who's getting fired next year.

Advertisement
Its simple. Bring in Kevin Patrick to replace Jethro, Mike Rumph to replace Williams, and Lamar Thomas to replace carroll.

**** this traitor ***got. He should never step foot on campus again.

Advertisement
Fck Folden. And LULZ at the goofy rubes just dying to jump back on his balls.

Please, Al. Please, scapegoat Jethro, so I can get all lathered up in dumb guy drool.

I would be really ****ed at this point if he fires "assistants".

If Golden's not going it means Dorito's not going and Coley's not going. So basically we're still going to have the worst head coach in America and two of the worst coordinators.

Rooting for 0-12 next year.

Its simple. Bring in Kevin Patrick to replace Jethro, Mike Rumph to replace Williams, and Lamar Thomas to replace carroll.
Remove No D and have someone run a cane style scheme without Golden's input. Simple as ****. If that's the best than getting rid of Golden

Advertisement
Yall are over looking how big it is to have a good staff.

Bama, osu, fsu, and etc all have good staffs. The position coaches do the development and majority of recruiting.

Look at any of the winning programs and they have position coaches who are devoloping guys and are considered great recruiters.

This staff doesn't have 1 especially on defense.

lost me at "if"

How is it very good news if it involves Al remaining as the HC?

It's good news to retards who think Folden's corches are holding him back. It's all Williams's and Jethro's fault in case you haven't heard. And Swaysey.

Retards think that all a HC has to do is hire some good assistants, and they will fix everything. In their world, Folden is a hidden genius being held back by incompetent assistants.

P.S. Folden never said he was going to fire corches. He just said he's open to it, which is what any politician would say coming off a 6-7 season in year 4.

We'll probably lose some assistants, but it won't be through firing. They'll jump off this wreckage the first chance they get.

This. The ONLY reason I hope he makes some moves with assistant coaches is so that he has no more excuses and looks even more desperate. Bill Wash could be running our offense and we'd still suck.

Advertisement
Back