Very good news if Al loses his ego makes changes

Yall are over looking how big it is to have a good staff.

Bama, osu, fsu, and etc all have good staffs. The position coaches do the development and majority of recruiting.

Look at any of the winning programs and they have position coaches who are devoloping guys and are considered great recruiters.

This staff doesn't have 1 especially on defense.

Negged. The winning programs have elite head coaches. The assistant coaches matter very little when you have a competent HC. Ohio State's offense isn't going to go down the drain next year because they're losing Tom Herman. Urban will just plug the next guy into his system, because he's an elite head coach. Nobody is "developing" guys here because Golden sucks.

Advertisement

Bama, osu, fsu, and etc all have good staffs. The position coaches do the development and majority of recruiting.

Look at any of the winning programs and they have position coaches who are devoloping guys and are considered great recruiters.

Negged. The winning programs have elite head coaches. The assistant coaches matter very little when you have a competent HC. Ohio State's offense isn't going to go down the drain next year because they're losing Tom Herman. Urban will just plug the next guy into his system, because he's an elite head coach. Nobody is "developing" guys here because Golden sucks.

Morons don't realize that the great HCs plug in new assistants all the time because their staffs are always being raided. Funny how great HCs just magically luck their way into great assistants every time they lose assistants isn't it?

Its simple. Bring in Kevin Patrick to replace Jethro, Mike Rumph to replace Williams, and Lamar Thomas to replace carroll.

I like this idea outside of Golden getting fired.
What has Rumph done as a DB coach to make everyone so sure he'd kill it here? All he's done is load up on talent and win HS games as a HC. If you're looking to the HS level for a coach at least make sure he's a technician who has innovated at that level.

And LULZ at Thomas leaving the side of one of the top 3 offensive coaches in college football to work under a bunch of morons on a sunken ship. Thomas hit the lottery getting that job under Petrino. He'd be wise to work his way up to OC there then keep rising the ranks.

Advertisement

Morons don't realize that the great HCs plug in new assistants all the time because their staffs are always being raided. Funny how great HCs just magically luck their way into great assistants every time they lose assistants isn't it?

Yup, and everybody knows the function of a HC is just to hire assistants because assistants make the program.

That is because you REALLY like him.

Right take it down that road. All I did was quote a beat writer from ITU and say if he made upgrades to the staff I would prefer it since we are stuck with Folden this season. You then take it down the homo rout. Go sit down and read a book.

Where is the good news?

What changes are going to be made?

Why does it take 4 years to make change?

What makes you think Al can fix anything?

I was implying that you're a fan of Golden, not that you want to bang him. Are you into docking? Are you a chubby chaser?

Sit down

Where is the good news?

I was implying that you're a fan of Golden, not that you want to bang him. Are you into docking? Are you a chubby chaser?

None of those questions have anything to do with what that dude posted.

Right take it down that road. All I did was quote a beat writer from ITU and say if he made upgrades to the staff I would prefer it since we are stuck with Folden this season. You then take it down the homo rout. Go sit down and read a book.

Where is the good news?

Sit down

Where is the good news?

None of those questions have anything to do with what that dude posted.

It absolutely does especially the last 2 questions.

Advertisement
Its simple. Bring in Kevin Patrick to replace Jethro, Mike Rumph to replace Williams, and Lamar Thomas to replace carroll.

Add Leavitt as DC/LB coach and have Hurlie coach the safeties and you would see dramatic improvements on the field and in recruiting.

Per Chris Stock of ITU today:

"I received multiple phone calls today from unrelated sources about assistant coaches that would be interested in a position at UM if a spot opens up.

The names I heard would be significant upgrades to the UM staff if Al Golden does eventually make a move, which I still believe will happen as previously reported."

Lets hope Golden lives up to his word in the sports buzz today and realizes he is not the smartest guy in the room and a bunch of his assistants are garbage. Cough cough No D cough cough Jethro, Williams

There are three position coaches that need to go yesterday. DL, DB and WR.

I hate Golden as much as the next man but since we are stuck with him I still would embrace major upgrades on the staff.

That's just COnsigliere's schtick, as stupid as it may be. You can want Golden fired but not think that he's the anti-Christ and should be killed, and Conny will get on your case for wanting to have *** with Golden. Conny's got serious mental/emotional issues.

I hate Golden as much as the next man but since we are stuck with him I still would embrace major upgrades on the staff.

That's just COnsigliere's schtick, as stupid as it may be. You can want Golden fired but not think that he's the anti-Christ and should be killed, and Conny will get on your case for wanting to have *** with Golden. Conny's got serious mental/emotional issues.

Explain how one can WANT AL GOLDEN FIRED by think it is very good news he may change coaches...AND WE WAIT!

2404325409_5543da1791.jpg

Side note: Do you think Conny is clever?

Advertisement
I would actually be disappointed if he made staff changes.
Just another build in excuse for more time.

Are we still talking about changes,....... And people are still clinging to the hope that
1) Al would actually make them?
2) If he did make "changes" they would be significant enough to help his team win the ACC?

Explain how one can WANT AL GOLDEN FIRED by think it is very good news he may change coaches...AND WE WAIT!

2404325409_5543da1791.jpg

Side note: Do you think Conny is clever?

Because if Golden isn't going to be fired or quit, having some other coach changes can still provide benefits. Not a difficult concept, even for you. Though I think your cat is probably brighter than you are.

Advertisement
Any news that doesn't involve Butch Davis being hired by the Canes isn't really news at all ****stain.

Thanks for nothing.

Advertisement
Back