Venables takes shot at Miami, forgets his own history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dude quit perico and CoEds, cold turkey, once he arrived in Norman? Mario **** the bed last season for sure but Venables is getting ****y with these sorts of quips.

Advertisement
He specializes in those types of Sophie's choices. He has wasted a couple of pages lecturing us how a 5-7 team was soooooo much worse than a 6-7 team...
When 1 team lost to middle Tennessee and the other didn't then 1 is far worse.

Sorry you're in denial

Funny how you always run to mods. Lecturing you. I said its odd to care what another man says.

cry more.

When 1 team lost to middle Tennessee and the other didn't then 1 us far worse.

Sorry you're in denial

Funny how you always run to mods. Lecturing you. I said its odd to care what another man says.

cry more.

I "ran to a mod"? How? Because I responded to an @RVACane comment and I treat him with respect?

You're the one who has defensively spent multiple pages doubling-down on a terrible take because several people mocked you. If you "didn't care" (as you always falsely claim), you'd just walk away.

I "ran to a mod"? How? Because I responded to an @RVACane comment and I treat him with respect?

You're the one who has defensively spent multiple pages doubling-down on a terrible take because several people mocked you. If you "didn't care" (as you always falsely claim), you'd just walk away.
you inserted yourself into a joke conversation we were having to comment to a mod about my posts. Had nothing to do with you. Like always you follow me around my my **** cures whatever problem you have.

Im the one that cares...... you're a funny little guy!

Advertisement
this below and Oklahoma has been significantly better the past decade than miami has been. Mario should still offer him a defensive analyst position when he’s fired in a couple years though
If Mario made fun of Oklahoma after the season we just had I would be embarrassed. So strange of Venables considering they lost 49-0 to Texas LMAO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back