Venables takes shot at Miami, forgets his own history.

Jack Black Yes GIF
These boys upset a coach said we suck.

Like that should be news to anyone.

Advertisement
He didn't lie.

Just said we sucked more than Oklahoma.

People getting butthurt over nothing.
I agreed with you here. But now you seem like the most triggered person in the thread 😂

Aren't you ******* clever.

No I just dont give a **** about words. He didn't lie. He didn't even say miami.

Sorry words hurt you! You want a hug from ole cross?
brother you ain't lying.

Bunch of bud light drinkers around here.
These boys upset a coach said we suck.

Like that should be news to anyone.

I agreed with you here. But now you seem like the most triggered person in the thread 😂
Butthurt about what?

Im not upset by what someone else said. Honestly why does anyone even care?

But you're right. Im butthurt. Because I'm calling out the butthurt. Modern logic.

Butthurt about what?

Im not upset by what someone else said. Honestly why does anyone even care?

But you're right. Im butthurt. Because I'm calling out the butthurt. Modern logic.
I’m not going to go back and forth with you about it but today is a good day to be a cane fan

Maybe sit back and enjoy what’s going on

Im saying losing to middle Tennessee is worse that anything they did last year.

Scoring 3 vs getting shut out is a excuse. Who cares that we kicked a fg and they didn't. This isn't a hottest morbidly obese contest. We both got *** raped by rivals.
F+ bragging about being better than an F... And you're out here defending the F+ like this... weird.

Advertisement
F+ bragging about being better than an F... And you're out here defending the F+ like this... weird.
Defending? Lmao.

I dont give a flying **** about Oklahoma. Any team that loses a top 5 coach and top 5 qb is gonna take some lumps. That's just facts.

I cant comprehend caring about what another coach said. Especially if you think he sucks.

Miami used to talk more **** than anyone and we loved it. Now dont you dare talk about how much we suck.

I’m not going to go back and forth with you about it but today is a good day to be a cane fan

Maybe sit back and enjoy what’s going on
Did we win a game today? Or are we talking off-season wins?

If its off season wins then woooooohooooooo. Off season champs *******!

Defending? Lmao.

I dont give a flying **** about Oklahoma. Any team that loses a top 5 coach and top 5 qb is gonna take some lumps. That's just facts.

I cant comprehend caring about what another coach said. Especially if you think he sucks.

Miami used to talk more **** than anyone and we loved it. Now dont you dare talk about how much we suck.
Miami talked **** more than anyone WHEN WE WERE WINNING. Do you not see the difference here? How lame of a point can you possibly make.

Advertisement
Why are you on the Canes football forum in the off-season if you’re only interested in on field accomplishments?
Because I'm allowed to. Weird question.

How many off-season wins have we had in the last 20 years? How has that translated on the field?

Defending? Lmao.

Nothing wrong with that statement but I am 100% sure if the team we were talking about was Miami, you would not be taking that same stance and cutting them the same leeway from you. But since its Oklahoma, they get a break and more reasonable expectations.

Advertisement
Nothing wrong with that statement but I am 100% sure if the team we were talking about was Miami, you would not be taking that same stance and cutting them the same leeway from you. But since its Oklahoma, they get a break and more reasonable expectations.
Why not?

I literally said ANY TEAM.

Not as lame as being a man and caring what another man says.

Thats a female trait. Jay z.
But it seems like you care quite a bit about what this man said lol. If you didn't why are you defending it so much?

If you don't really care about his opinion yet are here defending it, why can't others not care, yet criticize it?

Advertisement
This is the correct response by Cristobal. Take it personally, but don't say anything back to him, get some of the blue chips to make announcements, and put Venables in his place.
Good Game GIF by A1 eSports

Advertisement
Back