Venables breaks down how he prepared for our offense

Isaiah Simmons was a 3-star, according to 247sports composite. If you want to say stupid stuff, I would suggest you stop lying.
The composite.....which are things like rivals and ESPN which everyone on this site clowns and says doesn't mean ****.....247 had him rated as a 90, 4* prospect, third best player in Kansas. Even better he was the 3rd best player in Kansas and went to the Semper Fi bowl. That is not that low rated kid.

You did well on Garrett and Vic....**** even Tanner Muse was a first team all state selection his senior year with over 150 tackles and 1300 yards rushing in NC.

But hey 3 lower rated kids in 9 years. it's definately a trend

Advertisement
I read that article saying he is open to HC jobs now, but it seemed to me that it wasn't so much that he has huge desire to be a HC, it's that he's 50 years old and if he's going to ever make the jump, he thinks now is the time. Let's say he waited another 10 years- would you want to invest $ 70-80 million+ dollars (multiyear contract) to hire a 60 year old coordinator who has never been a HC before?
i am not in ifs, venables has the right age to become a hc in college football.

The composite.....which are things like rivals and ESPN which everyone on this site clowns and says doesn't mean ****.....247 had him rated as a 90, 4* prospect, third best player in Kansas. Even better he was the 3rd best player in Kansas and went to the Semper Fi bowl. That is not that low rated kid.

You did well on Garrett and Vic....**** even Tanner Muse was a first team all state selection his senior year with over 150 tackles and 1300 yards rushing in NC.

But hey 3 lower rated kids in 9 years. it's definately a trend
well, time to ignore your dense head... seems like you dislike venables very much. oh well

Venables plays 3D chess while Baker is skilled at checkers. Against elite teams the defense will always get exposed because Baker is not good enough to adequately gameplan, prepare players, or call the right plays during the game. Against mediocre teams on our schedule he’s adequate. For Miami to compete with tier 1 programs like Clemson, Alabama and OSU, Baker, Patke, and Rumph need to be fired. If our goal is to be competitive with tier 2 teams in our division then all three are serviceable. The reasons for the humiliation against Clemson goes way beyond player talent and depth. Coaches failures had much more to do with it.
U probably right . But they also got 100 coaches on staff at a state university that generates A LOT of revenue. Budget different. The DC **** near gets paid like a HC at a lot of schools

y’all always ready to point a finger at coaches, which is cool and deserved. But let’slook at resources too

follow the money

Advertisement
My prediction is that BV gets scooped up after they win another championship this year. Dude will be a hot commodity.

get this mans butt to miami if diaz is fired.
Venables has been the most in-demand coordinator for YEARS and is the highest paid for good reason. There's no way in **** this cheap *** university would pay him what he's worth to come here.

He just needed us to have 3 of the worst WR in the nation.

I don't know who to put the blame on, but these guys should be playing better than what they are. I'm not saying they should be playing on Andre Johnson's lvl or on Moss lvl but they shouldn't be this bad.
We got slot receivers co starting playing mostly outside

Advertisement
U probably right . But they also got 100 coaches on staff at a state university that generates A LOT of revenue. Budget different. The DC **** near gets paid like a HC at a lot of schools

y’all always ready to point a finger at coaches, which is cool and deserved. But let’slook at resources too

follow the money
Dabo in his last interview mentioned how when he was hired he got 5 guys on staff for 20k per no benefits.. He needed them then he got Thad turnipseed from Alabama and saban and increased staff and got them paid 40k with benefits..

17:21 should be cued up

Dabo in his last interview mentioned how when he was hired he got 5 guys on staff for 20k per no benefits.. He needed them then he got Thad turnipseed from Alabama and saban and increased staff and got them paid 40k with benefits..

17:21 should be cued up

we cant pay that lol

follow the money
We can upgrade our coaching significantly without having to break the bank.

Advertisement
He played the same defense versus borrow and he got torched because they had dogs at Wide receiver that beat that press coverage and Borrow knew how to throw that back shoulder and receivers when up and high pointed the ball in the air.. we gotta find playmakers in this team and give them Playing time!
Again we are at the point where we need first round NFL talent at every position to have a chance. At what point do the coaches actually have to do their **** job and not get outcoached on Saturdays repeatedly? I mean we see teams with lesser talent scheme their way to points against us yearly but we can't muster up more than one garbage time touchdown against Clemson in 3 games without a top pick at QB, 2 first round receivers and a first round back? Please tell me how many programs have had that type of lineup? It just doesn't happen so that means we will never be competitive against top programs again. Not saying we should have beaten Clemson but we couldn't even get first rounds let alone put together a drive.

Again we are at the point where we need first round NFL talent at every position to have a chance. At what point do the coaches actually have to do their **** job and not get outcoached on Saturdays repeatedly? I mean we see teams with lesser talent scheme their way to points against us yearly but we can't muster up more than one garbage time touchdown against Clemson in 3 games without a top pick at QB, 2 first round receivers and a first round back? Please tell me how many programs have had that type of lineup? It just doesn't happen so that means we will never be competitive against top programs again. Not saying we should have beaten Clemson but we couldn't even get first rounds let alone put together a drive.
We couldnt even get a first down, we couldnt even start a drive without going backward first, every drive was a negative play.. Straight embarrassed

Advertisement
im not syaing he isnt good again the dude is a top HC candidate for a good *** while hes elite, but he didnt need a wizard to fuq our offense up when there DL can maul our OL
Shannon won the Boyle’s award as dc
All he ran was cover two tight man on the outside
But his dogs were just bigger and better than the other dogs
That’s why he shut teams down
He was not a great coach

in cfb
A defense can easily just dominate you physically
That’s why don brown always gets works by osu
He doesn’t have the horses to keep up

Shannon won the Boyle’s award as dc
All he ran was cover two tight man on the outside
But his dogs were just bigger and better than the other dogs
That’s why he shut teams down
He was not a great coach

in cfb
A defense can easily just dominate you physically
That’s why don brown always gets works by osu
He doesn’t have the horses to keep up
i tell them all the time I used this example 39349439493493943949 times but they get wrapped up in the BS man when the evidence is there......we were the evidence.

No he had better players at Clemson than Ou.. but go on.. keep telling yourself whatever will make you sleep better at night.
Who said anything about players? I said he took his lumps and evolved. Don't forget, he was the sole defensive coordinator when they won a national championship (that we should have played for), was assistant of the year (2006), and OU hasn't had a good defense since he left. Also, Clemson didn't get good until he joined their staff in 2012 and his first few years they recruited worst than us.

You're in denial if you attribute this shellacking to just him having better players. They were better prepared and knew everything we were going to do before we did.

Advertisement
Back