Van Dyke injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I got tickets for this one a few weeks ago bc I figured it would be an easy win lol...

Advertisement

Seems like its not his thumb, its been known for a while, and CS was told not to say anything.

As I repeated, there is a reason why Miami media doesn't have access.

This is correct. It wasn't his thumb, but again, people who don't talk for attention haven't said anything about this for good reason. Aaaaalllll the vultures that use the program for money and wouldn't hesitate to pick the corpse clean are outing themselves in real time.

Advertisement
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Seems like its not his thumb, its been known for a while, and CS was told not to say anything.

What’s the diff if it isn’t his thumb or not. Is he 50-50 for Friday? If so, he’s hurt somewhere enough for it to be a small cause of concern

Lake said it was his thumb fwiw. If RVA liked this then I would think Andrew is correct though.

Advertisement
Relax. People have known about this for a minute, except the idiots who shouldn't be given any info.
Yep , we kept it quiet this long but people can’t help themselves. As you know I asked you and Rva to watch out for injury stuff and to please keep it off the board.

The plan as of last week was for him to play then hand it over to Emory who has looked great. I was told it was a finger and it’s not broken. Last I heard he’d be practicing in the next couple days. Once again that was Thursday.

Last edited:
This is correct. It wasn't his thumb, but again, people who don't talk for attention haven't said anything about this for good reason. Aaaaalllll the vultures that use the program for money and wouldn't hesitate to pick the corpse clean are outing themselves in real time.
I’m shocked that Barry Hackson is still allowed within half a mile of campus

Advertisement
TBH, rolling with the positive mindset here... if anything, he'll hand it off instead...

We handled Georgia Tech last year with a JB starting. And honestly, I was expecting a pretty vanilla game plan Friday night. JB starting would only confirm this.

Or hey, maybe the Emory Williams era starts earlier than expected!

I’m trying to stay positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back