Van Dyke injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tumblr_97ffef69bd2f3773b399df82e5acb788_6d0e7591_500 (1).gif

Advertisement
We handled Georgia Tech last year with a JB starting. And honestly, I was expecting a pretty vanilla game plan Friday night. JB starting would only confirm this.

Or hey, maybe the Emory Williams era starts earlier than expected!

I’m trying to stay positive!
I think Emory is the guy but I don't’ think the coaches will start a true freshman QB. I’d be shocked if he did not play.
Jacurri is not bad, but his inaccuracy means that we can’t sustain drives so we will need short fields or big plays. We aren’t driving 80 yards 3 times per game with Jacurri at QB unless 1-2 of those drives have a big run or big catch.

Advertisement
If the players didn’t care and it was only the coaches, we would still respect their wishes and not publish it for whatever their reasons, including alerting the competition to our roster status and game planning.
Interesting that brian kelly talked about full transparency to avoid the gambling angle that some schools are dealing with and their players.. Its dam near impossible to hide a starting QB injury for weeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was already against giving a non title winning coach or non playoff coach that much money and years combined
You should apply for the AD job somewhere and climb the ladder, I bet we will be the new Blake James in five years maximum.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 3GC
The minute Gary Ferman is fired from covering Miami will be one of the best things that’s ever happened. That dude is a cancer to this program.
Dude looks like a child molester
If we can't beat Miami of motherf**king Ohio without TVD, that's a MUCH bigger concern than the injury itself.
Yeah just make sure he is 100% for ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back