Valentine Thread: Set to visit this weekend....maybe.

### Four-star Hialeah Champagnat defensive tackle Travonte Valentine, whom UM covets, told me today he’s not sure he will take his scheduled visit to UM this weekend because of a “family situation.”

Valentine said he will make a decision on Thursday.

Is LSU still the favorite? “Something like that,” he said.

But he said he will consider UM whether he visits this weekend or not. He met with Al Golden earlier this week. But LSU is in the lead for the highest-rated defensive tackle in South Florida.

Golden better deliver this season. I'm sick of hearing 305 ballers reppin in SEC uniforms.

Advertisement
So in the past day, I have learned Valentine won't take his visit this weekend, he will take the visit this weekend, and now he's not sure if he'll take his visit this weekend....sweet.

The kid has to the make the best decision for him. Put yourself in his shoes.

One one hand you have an SEC powerhouse known for developing monster DT's that get drafted. They are losing their 2 starting DTs and you might be the only DT that they sign this year. One the other hand, you have a program that has question marks defensively, plays in a less prestigious conference, and are also bringing in several DTs including 2 JUCOs that you have to compete with. Not really a difficult decision if you ask me.

The kid has to the make the best decision for him. Put yourself in his shoes.

One one hand you have an SEC powerhouse known for developing monster DT's that get drafted. They are losing their 2 starting DTs and you might be the only DT that they sign this year. One the other hand, you have a program that has question marks defensively, plays in a less prestigious conference, and are also bringing in several DTs including 2 JUCOs that you have to compete with. Not really a difficult decision if you ask me.

Without Canes googles on, you're 100%.

Still sucks that he's not coming though.

Genron thanking Brewster for stopping by today

Jon Drummond ‏@ManleadingMen 2m
@TimBrewster Thanks for stopping by the school and offering some of our student athletes. #Champagnat #Levels #FSU #hometeam #305Tally

This fuggin Brewster dude is ****ing me off. Dude is clearly capitalizing off of these talent leeches who peddle kids
away from UM. This **** is getting unbearable.

Advertisement
Genron is the biggest piece of predatory garbage in SoFla. Anyone who defends that guy makes me want to puke.

Advertisement
That guy Brandon odoi said valentine has been silently committed to Lsu since mid November.....

### Four-star Hialeah Champagnat defensive tackle Travonte Valentine, whom UM covets, told me today he’s not sure he will take his scheduled visit to UM this weekend because of a “family situation.”

Valentine said he will make a decision on Thursday.

Is LSU still the favorite? “Something like that,” he said.

But he said he will consider UM whether he visits this weekend or not. He met with Al Golden earlier this week. But LSU is in the lead for the highest-rated defensive tackle in South Florida.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Advertisement
LOL at all of those that "can't believe this". Dude has been gone for months and his handler clearly is in it for himself.

He might not visit but Caneinsider is the worst. They've admitted to running with **** they can't verify just so they could be first.

Advertisement
He might not visit but Caneinsider is the worst. They've admitted to running with **** they can't verify just so they could be first.

True but it doesn't take Einstein to figure this one out. Valentine is long gone

And we will keep losing kids as long as we don't play the game$$$$$$. Period. Pay me 150k yearly, hand me some bread and let me go to work. No way UM misses on a top kid at a position of need in OUR backyard. Alfraud, you listening?!?!?

This should be posted anytime someone takes up for "genron". But but but he's really a Miami fan... Disgusting. Thanks to the poster for bringing this tweet to the message board.

Jon Drummond ‏@ManleadingMen 2m
@TimBrewster Thanks for stopping by the school and offering some of our student athletes. #Champagnat #Levels #FSU #hometeam #305Tally

Advertisement
Back