Valentine Thread: Set to visit this weekend....maybe.

Advertisement
I wish TV would take the upfront money that L$U gave him this past weekend, and just sign with us next week.

Last edited:
I think we've landed one highly-rated high school DT since Golden has been here: Moten

Advertisement
Another day, another elite DT that Al Golden fails to get. What else is new?

If we don't get TV or Gaillard, DT class is a massive failure.

One of the two and it's a nice haul.

Both and Golden gets a pass from all criticism until spring ball.

Uh no dude. "Massive Failure" was last year.

Signing Huertelou, Wyche, Moten, and Jenkins is not a "massive failure". Losing TV is a huge disappointment, but the DT class is not a "massive failure".

Moten is rated a top 10 DT nationally on EVERY site. Jenkins has offers from PSU, OSU, and was supposedly DOMINANT at the Chesepeak bowl and unstoppable.

Its a solid DT class, but we needed a little more to make up for the misses last year.

Advertisement

Signing Huertelou, Wyche, Moten, and Jenkins is not a "massive failure". Losing TV is a huge disappointment, but the DT class is not a "massive failure".

Moten is rated a top 10 DT nationally on EVERY site. Jenkins has offers from PSU, OSU, and was supposedly DOMINANT at the Chesepeak bowl and unstoppable.

Its a solid DT class, but we needed a little more to make up for the misses last year.

What are you talking bout CAPS? Jenkins has offers from Miami and Pitt, per Rivals and ESPN. And Maryland, Buffalo, and UMass per Scout.

It is a solid class but:

Rivals - 7
Scout - 17
247 - 15
espn - 13

What are you talking bout CAPS? Jenkins has offers from Miami and Pitt, per Rivals and ESPN. And Maryland, Buffalo, and UMass per Scout.

Penn State and Ohio State came after Jenkins and he told them to **** off

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]
Is this big conch too??
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6275253
The TAMU coach is the one who gave up Lyles. Note towards the bottom how they casually mention how LSU was paying Miles for his "services".[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] because I have am friends with a ton of people in the deerfield/pompano area. One of my friends is currently coaching at Deerfield. I had friends at various coaching staffs at several broward schools. This **** does not stay quiet. Especially running into them and having bull**** convos over beers and whatnot. This story is particularly interesting especially the 2 or 3 years afterwards. Eventually the pieces are known.

and lyle is not well connected in florida. There is nothing to connect him to PP and I know I asked one person specifically if there were any street agents and the response was simply ya his (PP) father (or stepfather) -- i don't remember which[/QUOTE]

Willie Lyles, a Texas-based football trainer who is under NCAA investigation after receiving $25,000 from Oregon.

LSU officials confirmed the school paid $6,000 to Complete Scouting Services, a college recruiting firm that Willie Lyles started early last year. An LSU spokesman said the school did receive a DVD from Lyles in exchange for the $6,000. [quid quo pro]

So many people want to knock C4L$U connection, but I doubt many took the time to look for the fine print. Papa Peterson admitted his connection to Lyles: "It could have happened. It could have come out of [Lyles'] mouth, that's what happens." Moreover TokenGator, Peterson Sr. admitted his connection to Willie Lyles, saying that he has talked to Lyles at some football camps. He said Lyles, when they've talked, has often asked him for information on players from Ely High School in Pompano Beach, Fla., which is his son's alma mater. So Peterson, Sr. gave Lyles the video, and in turn get a chunk of the $6.000, plus a whole lot more not accounted for under the cover of darkness.

There you go right there, L$U send Willie Lyles $6,000 for a FREAKING video of Patrick Johnson/Peterson, yet was L$U NEVER investigated for paying Willie Lyles as NCAA did to Oregon, running Chip Kelly of college Football.

Did Genron get paid by L$U for sending some "info" on Valentine to L$U, or did a 3rd party facilitated transfer of funds here? Again, it's funny how the NCAA never investigated Mark Emmert old school of L$U for paying Lyles for a little highlights DVD video of a couple of game films that coaches routinely send to each other before games anyway. State of Louisiana is the most corrupted state in the Union, do you think her boosters aren't part of the cash & carry network funding L$U?

The funny thing here is that Valentine is said not to even want to visit now. Does that smell like undue influence from someone/thing particularly after the kid just told AG to his face that he was visiting?

He and his coach have reported that OSU and PSU have been after him and he told them to pound sand. IIRC pretty sure he said that PSU offered him and he told them no flat out. This was his word.

what are yall whining about. The writing has been on the wall for weeks. its not a massive failure whatsoever. Golden did all he can do but fire his best friend Coach D****frio, had we got another dcoordinator valentine would be in this class...........

Advertisement

He and his coach have reported that OSU and PSU have been after him and he told them to pound sand. IIRC pretty sure he said that PSU offered him and he told them no flat out. This was his word.

What about the phantom Osu offer?

Is this big conch too??
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6275253
The TAMU coach is the one who gave up Lyles. Note towards the bottom how they casually mention how LSU was paying Miles for his "services".[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] because I have am friends with a ton of people in the deerfield/pompano area. One of my friends is currently coaching at Deerfield. I had friends at various coaching staffs at several broward schools. This **** does not stay quiet. Especially running into them and having bull**** convos over beers and whatnot. This story is particularly interesting especially the 2 or 3 years afterwards. Eventually the pieces are known.

and lyle is not well connected in florida. There is nothing to connect him to PP and I know I asked one person specifically if there were any street agents and the response was simply ya his (PP) father (or stepfather) -- i don't remember which[/QUOTE]

Willie Lyles, a Texas-based football trainer who is under NCAA investigation after receiving $25,000 from Oregon.

LSU officials confirmed the school paid $6,000 to Complete Scouting Services, a college recruiting firm that Willie Lyles started early last year. An LSU spokesman said the school did receive a DVD from Lyles in exchange for the $6,000. [quid quo pro]

So many people want to knock C4L$U connection, but I doubt many took the time to look for the fine print. Papa Peterson admitted his connection to Lyles: "It could have happened. It could have come out of [Lyles'] mouth, that's what happens." Moreover TokenGator, Peterson Sr. admitted his connection to Willie Lyles, saying that he has talked to Lyles at some football camps. He said Lyles, when they've talked, has often asked him for information on players from Ely High School in Pompano Beach, Fla., which is his son's alma mater. So Peterson, Sr. gave Lyles the video, and in turn get a chunk of the $6.000, plus a whole lot more not accounted for under the cover of darkness.

There you go right there, L$U send Willie Lyles $6,000 for a FREAKING video of Patrick Johnson/Peterson, yet was L$U NEVER investigated for paying Willie Lyles as NCAA did to Oregon, running Chip Kelly of college Football.

Did Genron get paid by L$U for sending some "info" on Valentine to L$U, or did a 3rd party facilitated transfer of funds here? Again, it's funny how the NCAA never investigated Mark Emmert old school of L$U for paying Lyles for a little highlights DVD video of a couple of game films that coaches routinely send to each other before games anyway. State of Louisiana is the most corrupted state in the Union, do you think her boosters aren't part of the cash & carry network funding L$U?

The funny thing here is that Valentine is said not to even want to visit now. Does that smell like undue influence from someone/thing particularly after the kid just told AG to his face that he was visiting?[/QUOTE]

Miles bringing another duffle bag tomorrow to insure TV does not take the visit this weekend, this is how you close.

Advertisement
Back