Valentine and Bo

Advertisement
653.jpg

Advertisement
John Garcia Jr from Scout.com

Garcia: "Bo Scarbrough was suppose to take an official visit to Miami this morning, he met with Coach Saban and is now not going"

Bo knows ****ty coaches.

Hey Andrew No problem with this post right? Over and Over again! But you have a problem with us posting about a low life who is slandering Miami players?

You wrote!

''I respect your opinion but colleges and parents do read our site''

They're not coming so oh well. How about we put our focus on players who wanna be Hurricanes. Lets support the players on the team and just hope that they will get better instead of whining about who's not coming. I see more threads on here about recruits who's commited to other teams than the ones who's commited to UM. And thats a shame.

Advertisement
Big time programs close with guys like TV.

Second rate programs go 1200 miles away to pull some NJ WR whose entire highlight video looks like he's playin against 8th graders. Al golden is no Butch Davis. If he can't get elite players, he has no use to us as a coach.

The list of elite kids he couldn't land despite no more "cloud" is staggering and frightening. Randy 2.0......

Doesn't take long for the usual suspects to bring their negative crap

They're not coming so oh well. How about we put our focus on players who wanna be Hurricanes. Lets support the players on the team and just hope that they will get better instead of whining about who's not coming. I see more threads on here about recruits who's commited to other teams than the ones who's commited to UM. And thats a shame.

I agree but its no point trying to b positive youll just get ****ted on for that

John Garcia Jr from Scout.com

Garcia: "Bo Scarbrough was suppose to take an official visit to Miami this morning, he met with Coach Saban and is now not going"

Saban is not going to let a JAG like Golden take anything he wants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
didn't Bo not come b/c Saban scheduled a visit w/ him today?? couldn't Bo just show up tomorrow like CJ was saying?

I agree but its no point trying to b positive youll just get ****ted on for that

I can care less.

So we've known for a week Valentine was pretty much all LSU and Bo a slim/none chance but all the mopey ******* come out today. Awesome.

Advertisement
Back