Valentine and Bo

But, but, the cloud!

Get a real staff in here that commands respect. We are looked at as second rate.

Have you at all followed the recruiting on these two kids?

Our staff prides itself on being an elite recruiting staff, and since the NCAA resolution has been getting absolutely demolished. One of the fasted biggest drops in recruiting rankings I've seen ever.

Advertisement
neither on campus yet

Glory, go ahead and take that yet out and stop giving these people false hope.

This reminds me of that episode of Scrubs where Keith told the patient with the inoperable brain tumor there was nothing more they could do for him right now.

You need to use some form of the word dead; dead, deadsies, deadwood.

Now get back in there and let these people now how bleak it really is.

"Neither on campus yet"

I STILL BELIEVE

Aye bruh, this is you right now.

652.jpg

Advertisement
smh @ this thread. The Valentine part of it can be overlooked, but actually thinking we have a shot with a kid from Tuscaloosa? LULZ.

But, but, the cloud!

Get a real staff in here that commands respect. We are looked at as second rate.

Our staff prides itself on being an elite recruiting staff, and since the NCAA resolution has been getting absolutely demolished. One of the fasted biggest drops in recruiting rankings I've seen ever.

you act like we dropped into the 20s. the class is #8 on rivals, scout, and espn and #11 on 247. we have a very good class and if we close on gallaird and jc jackson, we have an extremely good class.

Advertisement
Treon will go to UF or auburn... I would be surprised if he picked miami

Ross is UGA vs miami... 50/50

Galliard flipping depends on coach Scott and how well this visit goes

Njoku main recruiter was Carroll not dorito

Glorys bleak goods

Big time programs close with guys like TV.

Second rate programs go 1200 miles away to pull some NJ WR whose entire highlight video looks like he's playin against 8th graders. Al golden is no Butch Davis. If he can't get elite players, he has no use to us as a coach.

The list of elite kids he couldn't land despite no more "cloud" is staggering and frightening. Randy 2.0......

I thought Bo was getting an in-home from Saban tonight. Still a chance he shows up later tonight or early tomorrow. As for Valentine, no chance

Advertisement
But, but, the cloud!

you act like we dropped into the 20s. the class is #8 on rivals, scout, and espn and #11 on 247. we have a very good class and if we close on gallaird and jc jackson, we have an extremely good class.

A month ago people were lauding Al's top 5 class. Then it was "we are still top 10". Then we lost Powell, TV, Wyche, and Bethel, and brought in David Njoku bc we couldn't land one of the three big name local kids. We are getting DEMOLISHED in our back yard.

Advertisement
I thought Bo was getting an in-home from Saban tonight. Still a chance he shows up later tonight or early tomorrow. As for Valentine, no chance

Let it go man. He is not coming at all. No chance for either.

Advertisement
Back