Vag Tech had 12 sacks on the season

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Before today's game. They were 83rd in the country. 5 of their 12 sacks were from Ekanem, who didn't play tonight.

They had 8 or 9 sacks tonight.

Is our OL talent THAT MUCH worse than every team VT faced before us? I don't think they're a great OL. But I refuse to accept that they're THAT MUCH worse than all the teams VT faced before us this year.

They had 7 sacks from the guys who played against us coming into tonight's game. Once again, in the 6 games before facing us, the VT defenders who played against us tonight had 7 sacks. They surpassed that total on the season in 1 game against us.

I don't know if it's Searels or if it's faulty play designs and faulty blocking schemes, but you'll never convince me the raw material on our OL is THAT MUCH worse than all the teams VT played before us.

Advertisement
Immobile qb plus not good oline plus blitz is a long night.bud foster is a top 5 dc in the nation. You'll note the only time we had good protection is when the hb was picking up the blitz. We had our chances and dropped balls , fell down and committed drive killing penalties. Al Goldens players are garbage.

We got the worst OL in the country...

Kaaya holds onto the ball for too long...

& Richt calls plays that doesn't make it any easier for our Offfense to exploit opposing Defenses & their weaknesses.

We also can't run the ball anymore, that's on the OL & Richt.

Advertisement
Our oline is pretty much the same guys as last year and they are worse. It's perfectly reasonable and logical to question Searels at this point.

Even on the few plays where Kaaya does the throw the ball away, he waits until the last possible second to do it.

Advertisement
I don't think it was play calling. Did yall watch?..

I swear it looked like kaaya just laid down whenever someone got even within a foot

The Dallas Cowboys could not protect our tackling dummy QB. He makes Peyton Manning look like Mike ****&ng Vick!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've asked the same question about the team in general the last 10 years. Is "team x" that much better than athlete wise than Miami.

Syracuse just handled VT last weekend. Do they have that much better athletes?

How do we have the worst offensive line in the country?

FAU laid the foundation on how to attack this offense and as the competition got better our offense got worse. VT, UNC, FSU defenses were bad but our offense was suspect early vs FAU, GT, and to a degree ASU.

We're back to the "we have no talent" argument while we play clearly inferior opponents. Some people have the memory of a gold fish.

Advertisement
I don't think it was play calling. Did yall watch?..

I swear it looked like kaaya just laid down whenever someone got even within a foot
Overall, throughout the whole season play calling has been below average...

Even without this game, it's been subpar... Richt just needs to hire an OC and take it out of his hands, because he's not good at it anymore.

We have enough evidence to come to that conclusion.

I've asked the same question about the team in general the last 10 years. Is "team x" that much better than athlete wise than Miami.

Syracuse just handled VT last weekend. Do they have that much better athletes?

How do we have the worst offensive line in the country?

They are not better...

This is the SAME OL as last year with the exception of ALEX GALL, and that scrub does not make an FIU line better. Is it the play calling? Is it Searels? IDK wtf it is, but the OL as bad as it is... Should not be as bad as it showed to be today..

Last edited:
Kaaya moves around like Payton Manning knee deep in mud.

That said, it's the worst Miami offensive line in the modern history of the program.

Advertisement
Back