Va Tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need FSU to win that game because VT's schedule is donkey ****...

Disagree. We beat VT and that gives us a 2 game lead in Coastal so even if we drop 1 we still have the tie breaker. And if we can’t beat VT then we shouldn’t be even thinking of Clemson.

I’d prefer the Taggart era at FSU gets off to the worst start possible. A few early losses and the wheels may come off just like last year, we’ve seen how mentally weak those guys are.

Advertisement
Disagree. We beat VT and that gives us a 2 game lead in Coastal so even if we drop 1 we still have the tie breaker. And if we can’t beat VT then we shouldn’t be even thinking of Clemson.

I’d prefer the Taggart era at FSU gets off to the worst start possible. A few early losses and the wheels may come off just like last year, we’ve seen how mentally weak those guys are.

We are better than VT but that is a very tough place to play. For me, it's a win win. If FSU loses, Tallahassee is going to be in shambles. If FSU wins, then VT puts themselves in a big hole in the Coastal. I'll root for VT though because I could never root for FSU.

You guys talking about who you want to win, FSU or Va Tech, are ruining my weekend. They both need to lose.

Bud Foster can pull out all the tricks in his book, and he still won't be able to stop our aerial attack with Richards, Thomas, Cager, Pope, Hightower, Jordan, Mallory, Homer and Dallas as targets.

Advertisement

Agreed. I root for FSU to lose every single week besides Gaytor week.

Advertisement
I posted a week or so back that I want Miami to be the first team to beat FSU, the second team to beat VT, and the team that gave FSU it’s second loss.

Yes, I would prefer to beat FSU twice in the same year, denying them from going to the Playoffs than to avenge last years Clemson loss.

So you would rather have one of our biggest competitors for instate recruits almost make it to the playoffs?

If Miami can beat FSU twice in the same year, play in the playoffs, and STILL not pull recruits from Tallahassee then they were never coming to Miami. We don’t agree on much but I think we can agree on that.

I see where your going, but it makes it that much easier for them to turn it around in the coming years. If they are constantly on the doorstep of the playoffs and then make it one year that would really damage us for recruiting. If they stop winning the atlantic for numerous years in a row. Taggart ends up showing he is a corch it makes it easier for us to grab Tally players. Harder for FSU to regain a foothold in Miami. It also ends up allowing UGA, Auburn, Clemson, Bama, etc. to continue beating FSU for recruits and there classes will continue to drop. Which would make it even easier for us to keep them out of Miami and to continue beating them year after year.

they can just stick some outside linebackers out there since they're going to play 9 in the box daring us to throw anyway.

We had over 200 yards rushing last year, playing 9 in the box might actually make sense for them.

I posted a week or so back that I want Miami to be the first team to beat FSU, the second team to beat VT, and the team that gave FSU it’s second loss.

Yes, I would prefer to beat FSU twice in the same year, denying them from going to the Playoffs than to avenge last years Clemson loss.

I'd prefer for FSU to go winless

Advertisement
Back