Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
Google the commercial- when EF Hutton speaks, people listen. LCE IS EF Hutton, and Will Hunting, and John Nash, and the President of his Mensa Chapter. When we people learn!

I was young when the spot was on TV but my TV had a **** to change the channel and an antenna. I’m 49, you are a pup in my eyes my man.
I turn 40 next month. FML.

Kool Aid Drink GIF by Matt Joyce
Our offense would put atleast 50 on Florida. I was actually being conservative.

Advertisement
The question is will Richardson continue to be able to bail out that one dimensional offense against SEC defenses and speed ? Im gonna go with, no
This sounds like the SAME EXACT **** with Tebow😡 The suck off wont be quite as disgusting?- only because AR is black, but I’ve seen this **** Ty movie before… . “They got lucky against ____, but they won’t get away with that bullsh1t against _____”….meanwhile, the gates keep pulling out close wins…🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮

UF not beating Tennessee, UGA or LSU

They aren’t beating Kentucky, ATM, and losing 1 out of 2 against USCe, Missouri. Probably 6-6, 7-5. Defense got their face pushed in by the Utah running game. If Utah had a half decent DE they win that game. Gator offense is completely reliant on QB run and scramble. That’s not going to fly against more athletic defenses.

Advertisement
It’s crazy y’all jumping to these conclusions after one week were we played Bethune and they played UTah lol..teams don’t even have a identity yet fellas
I thought this even before tonight, Utah is a legit Top 20 team, idk why you are acting like Bethune Cookman and Utah are all one in the same lol

Advertisement
Lol you know **** well you don’t believe that. Our defense had trouble stopping Bethune freaking Cookman and their scrambling QB. What do you think Richardson would do to them?
Right. No real Miami fan feels “good” about what we have seen today- even putting up 70 points. That fck’d up feeling you feel in your stomach right now is because we just got slapped in the face with the reality that we are not as good as we were led to believe in the off-season and the gator is not NEARLY as bad as we were led to believe in the off season. ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back