Utah vs Florida

Advertisement
Because the game is in Gainesville.

It’s not some kind of blowout or anything but if this game was in SLC, the spread would easily be over 7.
You guys are putting way too much stock into Gainesville (which I understand). Utah gave OSU all it could handle but if it were OSU playing in the swamp, Bucks are favored a lot more than 2 points. This spread is more of a reflection on Utah, not the swamp.

You guys are putting way too much stock into Gainesville (which I understand). Utah gave OSU all it could handle but if it were OSU playing in the swamp, Bucks are favored a lot more than 2 points. This spread is more of a reflection on Utah, not the swamp.
Agreed. But OSU is a much better team than Utah too. I’m curious where the money is going on that game. FPI actually gives Florida a small advantage

Advertisement
The swamp strikes fear in gator opponents.

That open air septic tank is too much of an obstacle for a good team like Utah to overcome.

I mean just ask Georgia Southern, or Kentucky or a bad LSU team (shoe game), or Missouri.

Boy, I really feel sorry for Utah going into that vaunted and historic sewer hole.

The swamp strikes fear in gator opponents.

That open air septic tank is too much of an obstacle for a good team like Utah to overcome.

I mean just ask Georgia Southern, or Kentucky or a bad LSU team (shoe game), or Missouri.

Boy, I really feel sorry for Utah going into that vaunted and historic sewer hole.
The Swamp has to be one of, if not the most overrated “hostile stadiums” for away teams to play in. The stadium and their fans strike fear in absolutely NOBODY !

Advertisement
No, I’ll take the bet.

If Utah wins, I’ll take a sabbatical, no problem with it.

Hold It Donald Trump GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back