Utah St. did it again.

Advertisement
Little known fact.

I was the 7th person in the Village People. They cut my Gorilla character for the construction worker. I wore a gorilla costume with no bottoms.

It was an outrage they let the hard hat in over me.

Wow! All this time I thought it was Thread Killa!

Wait - it WAS Thread Killa, wasn't it?

Advertisement
This guy would be a game changer. I was getting the Hypnic jerks waiting for our QB's to get the ball hiked to them in the Virginia game. I hate that slow down game when we have one of the best receiving corps in the country.

Before I start lighting my powerful ritual candles to help lure this Yost dude... is there a realistic earthly chance that Richt/UM will dig in the coffers and give this guy a deal he can't refuse.

They once again have a "best" at a coordinator position. They had Dave Aranda a few years ago at DC and 2 of us here lobbied very hard for him to get hired by UM (me and @Paranos ) we failed at our lobbying attempt. Now he is a God somewhere else.

Utah State's OC David Yost is the best in the country. Don't let his mop cut fool you. He's a genius.

If we were smart we would scoop him up as soon as the season is finished.But we won't. We will keep young John Richt because he is daddy's boy and we wouldn't want him to get his feelz hurt.

Embrace the suck. That's what we called it when I was in the military.

Embrace the suck.
Better watch out you'll get stateofmind super excited

This guy is legit. I like him. Also looks like he would have a time here coaching/recruiting in SFla.

Advertisement
Better watch out you'll get stateofmind super excited
Hold on... you're on to something, stateofmind could be part of the sweet deal offered Yost.... with steaks, lamb chops, fruit baskets and massages by Kenneth. Brilliant!

He'll look good in a U polo.

All Richt needs to do is hand this man a million dollar check a year and tell him to let savages be savages. Watch the championships roll in.

UM could probably get this guy for $400k or $1k less than Thomas Brown's salary. Make Yost OC and make brown running game coordinator / associate head coach and make Ron Dugan associate head coach so they have titles to save face but Yost is 99% in charge with only CMR having head coach veto power.

The good thing about Yost's offense is he likes using two TE sets as well the power run game. Yost worked with a bad oline at Utah St and was able to scheme around that deficiency, wow what a novel concept.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
They once again have a "best" at a coordinator position. They had Dave Aranda a few years ago at DC and 2 of us here lobbied very hard for him to get hired by UM (me and @Paranos ) we failed at our lobbying attempt. Now he is a God somewhere else.

Utah State's OC David Yost is the best in the country. Don't let his mop cut fool you. He's a genius.

If we were smart we would scoop him up as soon as the season is finished.But we won't. We will keep young John Richt because he is daddy's boy and we wouldn't want him to get his feelz hurt.

Embrace the suck. That's what we called it when I was in the military.

Embrace the suck.

This makes too much sense so dumb *** Richt & UM will never do it.

He’s going to grab someone from the good ole boy network

I don't know how accurate these numbers are from USAtoday, because based on these Yost is not the highest paid Utah St offensive coach. But if these numbers are true Miami could steal him away for $350k year base with a $150k insensitive bonus structure for offensive production and a 50k annual retention increase on a 4 year contract. It would be less than the $600k Coach Thomas Brown is currently getting for be a mouth piece. But in 2 yrs he would be making more than Brown if brown is still on staff.

Link to article on Browns salary
https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/spo...ollow-mark-richt-miami/pU6x9EeDdRceJSUYyUNUmO

David Yost, Utah State
YEAR,POSITION, SCHOOL, SCHOOL PAY, OTHER, TOTAL MAX BONUS, PRIOR YEAR’S BONUSES PAID
2017Assistant Utah State$102,180 $0 $102,180 $20,000-
2016 Assistant Oregon $353,600 $0 $353,600 $216,666--
2015 Assistant Washington State $241,500 $1,500 $243,000 $30,188-
2014 Assistant Washington State $241,500 $1,500 $243,000 $30,188
--2013 Assistant Washington State $201,500 $0 $201,500 $25,187
--2012 Assistant Missouri $364,750- - $364,750 $123,667
--2011 Assistant Missouri $320,000 $0$320,000 $108,750
-2010 Assistant Missouri $310,000 $200 $310,200 $108,750
--2009 Assistant Missouri $310,000 $10,200 $320,200 $103,333

Last edited:
That is some look that guy's got going.

Harry_Dunne_3.jpg

Advertisement
Our charter with the YMCA doesn't allow foodstuffs into the ring.

Also we ask that you leave all lubrication containers in the locker room. You are welcome to slather yourself before entering the ring but not allowed to bring any type of foreign objects with you. That includes lubrication containers.

Thank you for your support and I'll see you all 5:30AM sharpish. Downtown Y.
I’ll be there! Plus... I’ll be slathered with lubrication from now! All foreign objects will be left in the locker room and in my thong singlet! Oohhh I can’t wait. Who’s coming @Cane Dynasty?

Advertisement
Back