Utah St. did it again.

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
They once again have a "best" at a coordinator position. They had Dave Aranda a few years ago at DC and 2 of us here lobbied very hard for him to get hired by UM (me and @Paranos ) we failed at our lobbying attempt. Now he is a God somewhere else.

Utah State's OC David Yost is the best in the country. Don't let his mop cut fool you. He's a genius.

If we were smart we would scoop him up as soon as the season is finished.But we won't. We will keep young John Richt because he is daddy's boy and we wouldn't want him to get his feelz hurt.

Embrace the suck. That's what we called it when I was in the military.

Embrace the suck.

Advertisement
This is one handsome individual!

46B4B694-345C-4710-8C92-F904D2A7B8B6.jpeg

They once again have a "best" at a coordinator position. They had Dave Aranda a few years ago at DC and 2 of us here lobbied very hard for him to get hired by UM (me and @Paranos ) we failed at our lobbying attempt. Now he is a God somewhere else.

Utah State's OC David Yost is the best in the country. Don't let his mop cut fool you. He's a genius.

If we were smart we would scoop him up as soon as the season is finished.But we won't. We will keep young John Richt because he is daddy's boy and we wouldn't want him to get his feelz hurt.

Embrace the suck.

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I'm guessing Mork Rorcht embraces sucking a bit more literally

Advertisement
They followed Aranda with Todd Orlando at DC who is pretty **** good himself

I wouldn’t mind taking their QB too. He can sling it and is crazy accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Embrace the suck.

We still call it that.

Advertisement
Yost is a interesting suggestion but Coach Richt came to Miami to salvage his pride an show he can go out as offensive guru doing it his way. Bring in Yost would require Richt to scrap his 30yr old play book. Not to mention it would cause Thomas Brown and Ron Dugans to leave since they would lose play OF and passing game coordinator, perceived responsibility which they plan to use to land an OC job somewhere.

Miami would need to replace them as well, which would have coach Rich t surrounded by strangers on his offensive staff and that is not his working retirement plan.

Go Canes

Yost is a interesting suggestion but Coach Richt came to Miami to salvage his pride an show he can go out as offensive guru doing it his way. Bring in Yost would require Richt to scrap his 30yr old play book. Not to mention it would cause Thomas Brown and Ron Dugans to leave since they would lose play OF and passing game coordinator, perceived responsibility which they plan to use to land an OC job somewhere.

Miami would need to replace them as well, which would have coach Rich t surrounded by strangers on his offensive staff and that is not his working retirement plan.

Go Canes

No fire your son bring in Yost or Kendal Briles to be CO-OC with Brown. and allow them to call players

No fire your son bring in Yost or Kendal Briles to be CO-OC with Brown. and allow them to call players

it would be a different playbook and offensive philosophy that Brown and company would not know. Host has put his playbook together over 23 yrs of learning from spread guys, Brown learned from Mark Rich t only.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back