Urban or Mario

Mel Bernstein

Need a first class ticket to the resurrection
Those are the only two choices this off-season. Urban will be done in Jax, he’s 0-3 and it’s ugly.

USC likely to pony up for either of those two. Miami needs to get its head out of its a*s and get in the game with USC for these guys.

Advertisement
No money in the world will convince Urban to come to Miami. He's already stated USC is a superior job to Miami because the highschool players have a higher football IQ in So Cal.

Mario is a few losses from being knocked off his pedestal. Then he might be within reach of our lackluster athletic department.

Advertisement
No money in the world will convince Urban to come to Miami. He's already stated USC is a superior job to Miami because the highschool players have a higher football IQ in So Cal.

Mario is a few losses from being knocked off his pedestal. Then he might be within reach of our lackluster athletic department.
I mean… he ain’t wrong lol

That’s doubtful. One thing to say Miami won’t pay up. For the right amount of money, Urban would take the job.

Advertisement
That’s doubtful. One thing to say Miami won’t pay up. For the right amount of money, Urban would take the job.

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Advertisement
At this point in time, I think I actually take Mario over Oscar Mayer. Either would be grand slams, but Mayer may be losing his taste for HCing, kind of like Craig Erickson did a while back when he started coordinating instead of being a HC.

Of course, if Urban did decide to come here, I would store away all of my pin covered voodoo dolls that look like him and welcome the cheater with open arms!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back