Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

The fact That McMurphy Dropped this around 10am and we STILL haven't heard a **** thing from OSU is very telling that some serious scrambling is going on. ...

Going to be to defend
JC

Advertisement
She also works for the Universary. Never said it would blow over. Dont be shocked if she suddenly tries to change the narrative. After he lied its too late for an apology. If he plans to stick around there will have to be an excuse of some kind(obviously there is not a legit excuse for this). Too much to loose. If he is fired for this he probably never coaches again. Just speculating about what they might TRY to do. Think we all know how this should end.
Probably gone not because of the crime. Not for the Title IX violation but for the cover up. Standing up there on media day and lied right into the camera.

Urban is likely feeling those same chest pains that caused him to "retire" from UF while Hernandez was murdering people.

Advertisement
The fact That McMurphy Dropped this around 10am and we STILL haven't heard a **** thing from OSU is very telling that some serious scrambling is going on. ...

Going to be to defend
JC
Saddest part is ESPN is ignoring it. Not sure if they are protecting Urban or not trying to give some credit to a journalist they fired.

So my next question is wtf did Urban Meyer do to **** McMurphy off... ****

Urban is backed big time by ESPN, ESPN fired McMurphy for no reason, Media days when Urban took a shot at McMurphy, McMurphy gets the last laugh and Urban gets fired and OSU hires Schiano before 9/1 and they go 8-5...

Advertisement
Or you can not beat your future wife...just a thought

Go Canes!

hmmm should have told my buddy that when his wife beat herself up and then called the cops on him

"hey man, next time don't let your wife beat herself up"

Could be whole staff changes at osu

A527D530-03CC-447D-AFD7-3C42F052D424.jpeg
:monkey-serious:

Look, no disrespect at all, but I think we all say that. The reality is that Zach Smith was the grandson of Earle Bruce (former OSU head coach) and was employed by Urban Liar (current OSU head coach). Smith was protected, and if any good father tried to f**k with Smith, it probably would have resulted in the father being arrested, not Zach Smith.

Not to mention THIS GEM from Zach Smith's attorney: "“OSU was put in a corner by the unfounded accusations of an ex-wife who weaponized 911 many times over the years,” Koffel told The Columbus Dispatch last week."

Sometimes, the bad guys get away with stuff for far too long.

I hear ya but I can say unequivocally and I have many family members in law enforcement I would have gotten my daughter out of that situation. no if ands and buts and I don't care if his grandpa was the former Ohio State coach that means nothing to me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back