Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Why would anyone be surprised after all of his coverups at UFlop? I like the part where Zach says if he goes down he takes every OSU coach with him :stupid:....Urban Liar will once again be at the podium spinning it with his slick b.s. LMAO

Advertisement
In today's day and age if this proves to be legit I would be shocked if he survives this. When you have CEO's losing their careers for abusing women and Meyer knew and could have stopped it he should be fired.

Urban Liar is about to get destroyed for his handling of the sexual abuse charges against his ex-assistant coach. (And rightfully so)

Battle? This could be huge and recruits may start looking around again. How could any mother send their kid to play for him.

Just like we benefited from turmoil at Florida and FSU last season. Stability is key in recruiting and Ohio State is about to crumble.

How is this any different than Baylor with the rape allegations where the coach knew. Or the ad from msu who knew what went down. **** even with Paterno Meyer needs to be fired. Urban wins at all cost he is a piece of crap

Advertisement
5 years ago I'd say this would get swept under the rug, especially given Urban Meyer's influence in the state of Ohio.

But given where society is today, I'm intrigued as to which direction this is going to go.

Advertisement
College football coaches are scum bags. In other breaking news: water is wet and grass is green.

Unfortunate state of mind for osu fans (or anyone) who care more about their season than a woman being beaten by an osu coach, and the Meyers allowing it to happen.

Advertisement
Would it be negative recruiting if we ask Battle straight up would you rather play at the crib or at Ohio State without Urban Meyer there???

Advertisement
Players weren't getting free ****? The NCAA won't care then.

Advertisement
Back