Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

They're actually writing suggested responses Urban should make over on Bucknuts???

"Urban Meyer's best bet - OSU take notes " I knew of accusations, but I never knew of any facts. After seeing Courtney's pictures today, it breaks my heart to know she was in that situation. Although Zach denied any wrong doing, I should have done more to investigate this situation. Based on the recent information, I'm taking a self-imposed two game suspension. With the support of Gene Smith, I plan on learning more about how I can help out with those who have been domestically abused. Gene has been kind enough to allow me to donate my two weeks of salary to a Domestic Violence shelter."

Advertisement
Was assuming something big was going to happen at one of the big programs before the season. Was just hoping it was gonna be Bama/UGA getting screwed for bags.

Was assuming something big was going to happen at one of the big programs before the season. Was just hoping it was gonna be Bama/UGA getting screwed for bags.

Reports of bags won't come for Bama/UGA/Clemson until they start losing.

Their fans are trash. Literally saying how they need to cover up a woman being abused to preserve their program. Disgusting!

They're actually writing suggested responses Urban should make over on Bucknuts???

"Urban Meyer's best bet - OSU take notes " I knew of accusations, but I never knew of any facts. After seeing Courtney's pictures today, it breaks my heart to know she was in that situation. Although Zach denied any wrong doing, I should have done more to investigate this situation. Based on the recent information, I'm taking a self-imposed two game suspension. With the support of Gene Smith, I plan on learning more about how I can help out with those who have been domestically abused. Gene has been kind enough to allow me to donate my two weeks of salary to a Domestic Violence shelter."

Wow. What a bunch of scum bags.

Advertisement

They shouldn't have a fan in the stadium if they allow him to keep his job. Mind boggling how even osu fans would continue to support him.

Woooo buddy

Attachments

• C0B79A42-66CC-4C47-9D2C-CE4B39F1C416.jpeg
    C0B79A42-66CC-4C47-9D2C-CE4B39F1C416.jpeg
    265.3 KB · Views: 263
This will end up with him sitting in the ESPN studio, with a **** eating grin on his face, still getting paid millions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should be negative recruiting UF and Ohio State at an all time level right now.

Negative recruiting takes care of itself thanks to 24/7 virulent media frenzy. No need to do anything but watch it unfold.

Advertisement
It's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

For those who do not think that Urban Liar has done anything wrong, just consider that he was publicly LYING about this YESTERDAY:

"Meyer, speaking Tuesday at the Big Ten Media Day’s in Chicago, was asked about my report.

“2015?” Meyer said. “I got a text late (Monday) night (about a report) something happened in 2015. And there was nothing. Once again, there's nothing – once again, I don't know who creates a story like that.”"

And now it is being shown that the entire coaching staff and their spouses had knowledge.

Many people on this board confuse the criminal burden of proof with the civil burden of proof. The bottom line is that you can no longer get away with "nobody told me anything, I didn't know anything". Not from a public relations standpoint, at a bare minimum.

I won't guarantee that Urban will be fired for this, but it is going to be VERY hard for Ohio Taint to retain him. They are going to have to come up with a BIG bundle of "internal control reforms" to placate everyone, particularly since they have Penn State in-conference.

EDIT: Oh, and there is also this: "Ohio State may be in violation of Title IX ".

Also, this: "Shelley Meyer is a registered nurse and instructor of Clinical Practice at the Ohio State University College of Nursing. She too is bound by Title IX standards."

Federal law. Required. Urban may finally be done.

Anyone who thinks Meyer isn’t potentially in big trouble here doesn’t know what year it is.

Advertisement
Back