Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

OSU fans dont even care about the victim; just recruiting.

Shades of Penn State with Paterno here.

No surprise; considering the passes he gave criminal players, why not a pass to his staff too?

If true, hes done. Tressel got fired for tattoos.

Last edited:
Advertisement
100% chance he doesn't get canned. He'll release some bullchit apology through a spokesman and all will be forgotten within a few weeks. Dude who said recruits don't care about Urban lying is absolutely right.

We’ll see if a proper punishment is handed down....he’ll more than likely just get a little slap on the wrist.

Fellas, what I'm saying is unless the, # me too movement gets involved I'm willing to bet it goes away. Recruits can careless honestly. So unless he gets fired from there, he will still get his players. Now with that said I'm praying that he does get canned , because I like nothing about the guy .

He's screwed. You all are underestimating the power of women in today's society. He's toast.
Yep. It's different atmosphere right now. Zero tolerance. Some heavy hitters are losing jobs across the spectrum.

He probably could have survived it had he not lied about it. That's what is ultimately going to do him in.

Advertisement
I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. Recruits lined up to commit to Taggart after Jimbo bolted. Penn State? Top 10 recruiting class and #1 pocket QB in the nation after their debacle.

Advertisement
exactly this. title ix enforcement is no joke and the texts make it clear that multiple university employees knew about smith beating his wife and not a single one reported it. things are going to get ugly for them.

I posted this in another thread:

EDIT: Oh, and there is also this: "Ohio State may be in violation of Title IX ".

Also, this: "Shelley Meyer is a registered nurse and instructor of Clinical Practice at the Ohio State University College of Nursing. She too is bound by Title IX standards."

Federal law. Required. Urban may finally be done.

Their fans are trash. Literally saying how they need to cover up a woman being abused to preserve their program. Disgusting!

No surprise. I went to the game up there in 2010, and it was by far the worst experience with an away fan base I have experienced. And I have been to Knoxville, South Bend, Canesville, Trailerhassee and a few others. The most disrespectful fans anywhere. I obviously hated them after 02, but that just cemented it and made me realize I wasn't just biased. They suck.

They're actually writing suggested responses Urban should make over on Bucknuts???

"Urban Meyer's best bet - OSU take notes " I knew of accusations, but I never knew of any facts. After seeing Courtney's pictures today, it breaks my heart to know she was in that situation. Although Zach denied any wrong doing, I should have done more to investigate this situation. Based on the recent information, I'm taking a self-imposed two game suspension. With the support of Gene Smith, I plan on learning more about how I can help out with those who have been domestically abused. Gene has been kind enough to allow me to donate my two weeks of salary to a Domestic Violence shelter."

The only problem with that "response" is that..."knowing facts" is NOT the standard. If you know of allegations, you have to report those to your bosses. Title IX, y'all...

Fellas, what I'm saying is unless the, # me too movement gets involved I'm willing to bet it goes away. Recruits can careless honestly. So unless he gets fired from there, he will still get his players. Now with that said I'm praying that he does get canned , because I like nothing about the guy .

The second this popped up on the national media is the second the me too ****** sensors went off. There’ll be multiple woman discussions on espn about this and their outrage.

Just sit back and watch the end of urban.

Advertisement
I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. Recruits lined up to commit to Taggart after Jimbo bolted. Penn State? Top 10 recruiting class and #1 pocket QB in the nation after their debacle.

Psu plummeted in the rankings , they only had a few cult members stay committed to the cult of psu.

So when is Schiano being named as interim HC??

IMG_20170407_135422.jpg

Advertisement
Yep. It's different atmosphere right now. Zero tolerance. Some heavy hitters are losing jobs across the spectrum.

He probably could have survived it had he not lied about it. That's what is ultimately going to do him in.

Exactly. The cover-up is always worse than the crime. If he'd have just admitted he dropped the ball in 2015 and apologized, he's fine. But not only did you do nothing, but you lied about it, too. Tressel was fired for less than this.

Her parents knew?? Jesus .....as a father of 3 girls the minute i get a phone call or text saying "daddy I need help" that sh*t would have been over instantly

Thats All I need.... dude would've caught some hands......

On another note... If other wives also knew, I'm sure their husbands knew also..

JC

Advertisement
Back