Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

Advertisement
Nothing will come of this, recruits don't care.

Shows that he's dishonest and if he's willing to lie and cover that what else is he willing to lie and cover. Not someone I would want my kid to learn from or play for

Advertisement
This is gonna get OSU in some deep Title IX shìt. "A school or university that receives Federal funding may be held legally liable when it knows about and ignores sexual harassment or assault". It'll be in their best interest to cut ties with the coach who was running the show.

Meyer helped cover up a crime. He sided with his coach rather than the victim. No way I'd send my kid there.

Advertisement
This is gonna get OSU in some deep Title IX shìt. "A school or university that receives Federal funding may be held legally liable when it knows about and ignores sexual harassment or assault". It'll be in their best interest to cut ties with the coach who was running the show.

exactly this. title ix enforcement is no joke and the texts make it clear that multiple university employees knew about smith beating his wife and not a single one reported it. things are going to get ugly for them.

he was at UF but didnt punish players because he loved them. You guys dont get it. NO ONE cares about what these programs do unless it USC or Miami. We had kids suspended over a steaks dinner while Bama doesnt suspend a kid who gets caught with a gun. Clemson players talk openly about money. Meyer is a total con man but they dont care.

1533142282211.gif

Would love to see him gone

Advertisement
Agreed. Make an example of Liar Meyer but wait to do so until after he tries to spin his way out of this mess lol. I just want to see this cesspool of a pig go down hard so that he coaches only at DII schools forever more.

Advertisement
It's obvious Urban was the one covering it up. His wife knew about it and was trying to help. Of course she would tell her husband to try to get her help but instead it seems Urban told her to keep quiet about the abuse.

Advertisement
Back