Urban Caught lying..... Surprise!

So, you don't find it odd in this era of #metoo and women's marches and protesting just about anything, there really hasn't been anything to speak of as far as protesting, and fire Meyer rallies? In Fact people are organizing to keep him while nothing in opposition? That doesn't seem strange to you?
No, it doesn't. It's Ohio State. They have fans that wouldn't want Meyer fired if he raped their wives & took pictures. A lot of those women protesting would probably come home to beatings & become castaways in their work & family lives. It's a sick culture, the Midwest. The lack of local support for the firing of Douchebag Liar is just the tip of the iceberg. Just ask Jim Jordan.

Advertisement
The fact that this whole story has been relatively quiet and without much movement for the past few days gives me the sense that something is coming, and it won't be good for Meyer. Just a feeling I have.

No not saying it’s normal but telling in a lot of ways. OSU wants to wrap this up as quick as possible because the longer it goes the more heat there under and worse things will get with people cont to through other people under the bus. 14 days to find out if they can fire him for cause or not. Either way his time at OSU is done as that university isn’t going to risk there standing/reputation/brand by keeping someone as toxic as Meyer no matter how good of a coach he is. This isn’t the good ole days, this is the time of #metoo and social media, they keep meyer and there committing brand reputation suicide.

You don't live in Ohio, do you? Take from a guy who has lived East Coast, Gulf Coast and in Lost Wages, Columbus may be way closer to NYC, but the attitude is much more Tuscaloosa. OSU Brand? School has never cracked the Top 50 National Universities despite a billion or so $$$ from Lingerie King Wexner (as an aside, if he wants Urbie to stay...HE STAYS). The Sucknuts really don't care about O$Uck's academic reputation, what they don't want is John Cooper 2 with his choking teams, lousy bowl record, and Michigan failures. #Metoo? I live just down the road from the People's Commune of Yellow Springs, Ohio, where old Hippies want to prove to you how much they save the planet by driving 25 in a 55 zone every morning. Not a peep out of the place on Urban, from a place that recently got coverage for this:

This Art Life in Ahwatukee: The ****** Tree and the Craftivism Sisterhood in Yellow Springs, Ohio

Yeah, Karl Marx loses when he comes up against Brutus the Suckeye in old Slohio.

Last edited:
So Brett McMurphy just released a news blurb on facebook regarding this ongoing deal. Nothing earth shattering, just that Courtney Smith, wants to fully cooperate with OSU's investigation of Urban Meyer. Statement was released through Smith's Lawyer.

Advertisement
I heard that half of the independent investigation counsel is made up of OSU board of trustee members. Seems fair.
Why in the **** does Ohio State get to police this in the first place? When we were under investigation the corrupt NCAA stepped in and ran the show. The fact Ohio State is self-policing compromises the integrity of the entire investigation.

I should be more surprised by the POS Ohio fans supporting him at all costs but I’m just not. How pathetic

Advertisement
maybe because I'm not in Ohio, but I'm so confused by the lack of outrage and demonstration from the usual suspects.. it's a college campus for god's sake... where are the women's groups/clubs rallying and going ape sh*t like they did at Tenn.... where are all the female sports reporters/tv folk continuing the march???

Oh don’t you worry. They’re there. Just waiting for the verdict.

If Meyer is not fired, the campus of OSU will be swarmed with activists and demonstrators. And the school administrators know that.

The longer this plays out the more fvcked the situation. Because they are either going to **** off their football fans or **** off the millions watching this all unfold.

They are either going to show that honor and integrity matter most or football matters most.

This will tell you everything about OSU that you need to know.

Any time you hold any medical license(from doctor to a simple EMT), are a police officer/prison officer off duty, probation officer off duty, or are involved in some kind of public service involving social interaction (social work, education, state attorney, etc) you required by obligation to report any crime you are made aware of and it will literally cost you your job/license.

Even if it’s an inkling of weed in your stepson’s drawer, if you’re caught not reporting it then your *** is grass.

All due respect, but I don't believe you can find a case where a board of nursing or medicine takes someone's license (or even had a hearing) for failing to report something non-medical of this nature.

I'd go as far as to say a board could possibly admonish a practitioner in non-medical circumstances, but taking a license to practice is not that easy, and in most cases it has to be for something that occurred while delivering medical care or a crime that involved drugs that you materially participated in.

because they already know what he knew, and they all knew about 2015. As a @NicKane stated, "he's a dead man walking" and this investigation is to build a case for not paying his buyout.

Last edited:
You don't live in Ohio, do you? Take from a guy who has lived East Coast, Gulf Coast and in Lost Wages, Columbus may be way closer to NYC, but the attitude is much more Tuscaloosa. OSU Brand? School has never cracked the Top 50 National Universities despite a billion or so $$$ from Lingerie King Wexner (as an aside, if he wants Urbie to stay...HE STAYS). The Sucknuts really don't care about O$Uck's academic reputation, what they don't want is John Cooper 2 with his choking teams, lousy bowl record, and Michigan failures. #Metoo? I live just down the road from the People's Commune of Yellow Springs, Ohio, where old Hippies want to prove to you how much they save the planet by driving 25 in a 55 zone every morning. Not a peep out of the place on Urban, from a place that recently got coverage for this:

This Art Life in Ahwatukee: The ****** Tree and the Craftivism Sisterhood in Yellow Springs, Ohio

Yeah, Karl Marx loses when he comes up against Brutus the Suckeye in old Slohio.

I spent a little time in Ohio and I get that 'heartland" mentality you speak of, but some things just can't be abided. It's a very serious issue and women (on the BOT) choose each other over football every time. Aside from that, Urban's coaching/recruiting brand will take a hit after being exposed as bold -faced lying hypocrite on national television, and you don't have to look any further for proof than the branding partners that have already severed ties since he was placed on leave. That lame response letter won't save him, at least not this year; he needs to go away from football and the public eye for a while.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. It's Ohio State. They have fans that wouldn't want Meyer fired if he raped their wives & took pictures. A lot of those women protesting would probably come home to beatings & become castaways in their work & family lives. It's a sick culture, the Midwest. The lack of local support for the firing of Douchebag Liar is just the tip of the iceberg. Just ask Jim Jordan.

How quickly we forget that PSU fans were willing to look the other way about Joe Pa being guilty of looking the other way as well. If anyone has forgotten, check out Pachino in Paterno on HBO.

Advertisement
I spent a little time in Ohio and I get the mentality you speak of, but some things just can't be abided. It's a very serious issue and women (on the BOT) choose each other over football every time. Aside from that, Urban's coaching/recruiting brand will take a hit after being exposed as bold -faced lying hypocrite on national television, and you don't have to look any further for proof than the branding partners that have already severed ties since he was placed on leave. That lame response letter won't save him, at least not this year; he needs to go away from football and the public eye for a while.
I spent a little time in Ohio and I get the mentality you speak of, but some things just can't be abided. It's a very serious issue and women (on the BOT) choose each other over football every time. Aside from that, Urban's coaching/recruiting brand will take a hit after being exposed as bold -faced lying hypocrite on national television, and you don't have to look any further for proof than the branding partners that have already severed ties since he was placed on leave. That lame response letter won't save him, at least not this year; he needs to go away from football and the public eye for a while.

I spent a little time in Ohio and I get the mentality you speak of, but some things just can't be abided. It's a very serious issue and women (on the BOT) choose each other over football every time.

Take a look at the O$Uck BOT:

Current Trustees - The Ohio State University

Porter (ironic name and did Donna (!) let her be an adjunct at UM?) is chairing the investigative committee and will recuse herself

Bonsu is listed as being an active duty officer in the USAF and was just appointed two months ago by Governor Postman Sperm...Won't make waves

The other four:

Hoeflinger is a Republican donor:

Erin Hoeflinger - $4,500 in Political Contributions for 2012

Wexner is a Republican donor:

Meet the wealthy donors pouring millions into the 2018 elections

Kessler is a Republican (and a donor for sure to get the appointment)

https://voterrecords.com/voter/29919292/elizabeth-kessler

Krueger is a Republican: (and a donor for sure to get the appointment)

https://voterrecords.com/voter/30660716/cheryl-krueger

Not exactly a radical women's march crew and outnumbered by Type A males who probably will empathize with Urban.

You can argue the BOT should fire on principle and get a lot of support, but it does not change what the research shows.

Like who? I had no idea.

Advertisement
Take a look at the O$Uck BOT:

Current Trustees - The Ohio State University

Porter (ironic name and did Donna (!) let her be an adjunct at UM?) is chairing the investigative committee and will recuse herself

Bonsu is listed as being an active duty officer in the USAF and was just appointed two months ago by Governor Postman Sperm...Won't make waves

The other four:

Hoeflinger is a Republican donor:

Erin Hoeflinger - $4,500 in Political Contributions for 2012

Wexner is a Republican donor:

Meet the wealthy donors pouring millions into the 2018 elections

Kessler is a Republican (and a donor for sure to get the appointment)

https://voterrecords.com/voter/29919292/elizabeth-kessler

Krueger is a Republican: (and a donor for sure to get the appointment)

https://voterrecords.com/voter/30660716/cheryl-krueger

Not exactly a radical women's march crew and outnumbered by Type A males who probably will empathize with Urban.

You can argue the BOT should fire on principle and get a lot of support, but it does not change what the research shows.

I don't think their political affiliation will be indicative of their stance on women's rights, and it's simplistic to think liberals hate women-beaters more than conservatives. The fact that they're leaders and entrepreneurs in their respective fields is probably a better proxy for how they would respond to Urban harboring and enabling a wife-beater for decades, before pompously telling a bold-faced lie on national television to discredit a battered wife and subvert the truth.

BTW,

You can add Esq. to Elizabeth Kessler's last name as well. She's the managing partner for a corporate law firm in Columbus.

The fine Mrs. Krueger was formerly on the Bob Evans (who dropped Meyer as an endorsement partner) Board & is also a board member for The Girl Scouts of Ohio's Heartland Council.

Meyer is a brazen liar, corporate branding pariah, and certainly no friend of The Girl Scouts of Ohio. Nobody with good sense would want to be affiliated with him after his embarrassing display and these despicable revelations.

http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=24295751&endcard=false

Last edited:
This isn’t a women’s rights issue. It’s a human decency issue. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Contrary to popular opinion, Republicans have not once ran on the platform of taking us back to the days where strangling pregnan wives was okay because there never was such a time.

Advertisement
Back