59. Camron Davis - commit
58. William Barnes
66. Artur Stikowski - commit
69. Tyson Campbell
73. Xavier Williams
74. Elijah Moore
92. Brian Hightower

Advertisement
LOL no Josh Jobe makes this whole list irrelevant unless they are disqualifying him for his age or something

So, it's possible (not likely, but possible), that we land 15 in their top 100?? LOL

Advertisement
LOL no Josh Jobe makes this whole list irrelevant unless they are disqualifying him for his age or something

Agreed... I figure he will make a huge jump at some point this season... whether it be while he is at Prep School or all the Army All American game

I may be wrong here, but I didn't think kids who weren't going to play HS ball their Senior year were listed with the other HS kids?

Similar to how JUCO has their own rankings/list

I may be wrong here, but I didn't think kids who weren't going to play HS ball their Senior year were listed with the other HS kids?

Similar to how JUCO has their own rankings/list
He's going to play his senior year, just not in Florida.

Advertisement
And if 247 used these rankings; Lingard, Pope, and Blades would all be 5 stars. Top 32 are 5 star on 247.

We get 10+ of the top 100... Man, that's frightening to the rest of college football. Also, we'll get our top 300 types that will be All American types as well. It's a good time to be a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Jobe in the top 100 and James Cuck ahead of Ambassador Lingard makes this list irrelevant.

Advertisement
Back