Updated Rivals 100

Advertisement
Advertisement
They have Jobe at 163

They always update their Top 100 on Monday, Top 250 on Tuesday,and 4-star (but outside 250) on Wednesday, when they announce their updates. So Jobe may very well be as high as #101 with them. Now, I agree he's a Top 100 guy, but I'd check tomorrow to see if he also gets a bump.

We all know Rivals is normally the last one to give deserving guys a bump in their ratings. They don't make as many updates as some other sites do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Surtain really that elite?
He will be if he commits here.

Took the words out of my mouth. Is it so impossible to think we could turn him if LSU tanks and we have a good year?

I still can't figure out why a kid born and raised in South Florida with no connection to LSU is such a devout LSU honk.

It's not like LSU has been a dominant program. In fact, during his time actually following college football LSU has been fairly mediocre and had to fire its HC, who was on the hot seat for years.

This isn't like Alabaga where guys are all front-running to go to the winning program. This is a downturning program with a bozo HC. Perplexing.

Where there is such a goofy and tenuous connection to an outside school, such as this situation, I don't see any reason that a local school couldn't make a run.

James Cook being ranked ahead of Lingard is a joke. Living off big bros name
Jim Cuck can't carry my Ambassador's jock strap despite the rantings of any South Florida HS football homers on here.

Agreed

If his name was James Brown, he would not get any of the hype.
Jim Cuck ran something like a 4.8 forty. Someone show me any time where his brother ran a 4.8. This dude is a creature of hype. Good talent but way overhyped.

He will be if he commits here.

Took the words out of my mouth. Is it so impossible to think we could turn him if LSU tanks and we have a good year?

I still can't figure out why a kid born and raised in South Florida with no connection to LSU is such a devout LSU honk.

It's not like LSU has been a dominant program. In fact, during his time actually following college football LSU has been fairly mediocre and had to fire its HC, who was on the hot seat for years.

This isn't like Alabaga where guys are all front-running to go to the winning program. This is a downturning program with a bozo HC. Perplexing.

Where there is such a goofy and tenuous connection to an outside school, such as this situation, I don't see any reason that a local school couldn't make a run.
It's Papa Surtain, he wants his boy playing in the SEK...

Advertisement

Definitely is a stud. IMO he's the 2nd best DB on his own team (both in play and potential). Will defer to those who regularly see them live though

the fact that Campbell is 69??? what a joke. better overall CB than surtain

Campbell is far superior to Surtain ... Surtain doesn't impress at all .. Granted I've never seen in person but **** even his highlights aren't even that great

Advertisement
Back