UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement

Dude is 6-foot-5 and is the third-rated pocket passer in the Class of 2020 and 47th-ranked recruit overall. I know it's still early for the 2020 Class.

What do y'all think about this?

The reason to hate Richt and LilJon just keep piling up.

Tell me again why we shouldn’t take a QB in 2019...... idiots

I don’t care if the kid sucks or not. If Richt really wanted him (which is likely the case) and the kid opted not to come play for his own freaking uncle, then that is evidence of a serious problem. If we don’t get a new offense and play calling OC this year, we’re going to be in the same spot in 2020 as we are now. Don’t even look at that class - we’ll lose most of the kids. Such a mess.

CMR is looking a lot like Golden 2.0
Golden refuse to fire his friend and he failed
CMR is refusing to replace his son and he will fail as well. JR is the worst coach on the staff. Can’t identify, talent, recruit or develop QB.

Advertisement
I dont get the venom towards CMR over Max Johnson going elsewhere. Too many people assumed he was coming here. There’s NEVER been anything to support that other than an offer. Brooklyn Dee has said he wasn’t the top target multiple times. He’s barely ever visited- and for that matter, he didn’t give his parents alma mater- FSU- a look either.

How about the kid wanted to do his own thing on his own terms. I bet his brother does the same thing.

I wish all the Richts committed to LSU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s look at this objectively

What top notch QB would want to play under Richt and his son based on the 2017 and 2018 offense performance? You add in the flip flopping between Rosier and Perry, it’s not really a surprise.

If you notice this week, all of the new QB offers in 2020 are 3star guys with Miami being their biggest school.

Advertisement

Dude is 6-foot-5 and is the third-rated pocket passer in the Class of 2020 and 47th-ranked recruit overall. I know it's still early for the 2020 Class.

What do y'all think about this?

Kid has lived off his middle school-era hype and nothing else. He was dogsh-t in high school. Plus **** ******* no do we need another Richt relative on roster/staff right now! This is 100% a blessing in disguise.

The optics of this look bad because every headline says "Commits to LSU over Uncle Richt" people won't pay attention to the fact that we may not have been on him hard or whatever. The consensus is obvious that many are happy we didn't land him. However, for a program that already looks bad due to this season, this def doesn't help

It’s a blessing that he’s not coming. Kid is another Sh1tkowski - camp warrior and world class a-hole, from all reports.

Let’s look at this objectively

What top notch QB would want to play under Richt and his son based on the 2017 and 2018 offense performance? You add in the flip flopping between Rosier and Perry, it’s not really a surprise.

If you notice this week, all of the new QB offers in 2020 are 3star guys with Miami being their biggest school.

do you consider Jarren Williams a top notch qb?

Advertisement
Advertisement
100% a frustrated UM fan and a critic of Mork wrote the heading of the article.

This is clearly an attack to Mork.

Good stuff

We are attacking from everywhere

With a 38% completion rating, and the fact that we haven't heard much updates on him. I get the feeling that the staff offered him to raise his recruiting profile (family favor) but probably backed off after a terrible year.

1543505859752.png

This is on the ESPN home page lol. I could care less about this kid because I think he's all hype but still not a good look. I am happy he committed early so his dumb a$$ uncle can move on from him.

Advertisement
Back