UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

shelbycane

Recruit
Maybe I missed it but are we totally going the Max Johnson or bust route in '2020 @ QB?
What you guys think? His film doesn't jump out at me,but maybe the coaches see something
I don't. What about another season of all eggs in one basket approach to QB?

UPDATE: Committed to LSU 11/28

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but are we totally going the Max Johnson or bust route in '2020 @ QB?
What you guys think? His film doesn't jump out at me,but maybe the coaches see something
I don't. What about another season of all eggs in one basket approach to QB?
you mean Unc and his cousin.

not a good approach either.

Advertisement
We should bring up the threads of people complaining that we aren't going after him even with his family ties here.

We should bring up the threads of people complaining that we aren't going after him even with his family ties here.
Pantera, never heard we were not going after him. Everything I have seen is his all UM and they all in on him.
I could b wrong. Who do you like for the 2020 QB spot or spots?

Hope that it isn't Max or bust because that would be a yuuuuge mistake. If the coaches put all their eggs in the Max basket then I quit.

Advertisement
Pantera, never heard we were not going after him. Everything I have seen is his all UM and they all in on him.
I could b wrong. Who do you like for the 2020 QB spot or spots?

I don't know and to be honest I would not be the best judge to go by for talent evaluation.

The only thing I do know is I have seen many people talk about why are we not going after him, like I have seen many people ask why are we going after him. Though the more recent things I have seen on here have been people saying we aren't going after him and have other targets.

Advertisement
Yeah.. To those of us who think Richt has given Malik a longer leash than he deserves.. how exactly do you guys think it would go with his nephew under center and his cousin at QB coach?

Advertisement
For those unaware of Max Johnson's erratic inaccuracy, he's completing just 41% percent of his passes this season. From late August through early October, there were five straight games in which he didn't throw for more than 83 yards.

But he's Mark Richt's nephew, so...brace yourselves, folks.

Just going to throw out there that UGA is also recruiting him. It has been said on their board that he has NO SUPPORTING CAST this year. I have no idea if or how much of that is true. Just sharing the info.

And fwiw, they are after two QBs in 2019 . They have one committed and just offered Tua's brother as well as some kid out in Colorado. Consensus is someone is transferring there, too. Who transfers remains to play out.

Advertisement
Back