UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

For those unaware of Max Johnson's erratic inaccuracy, he's completing just 41% percent of his passes this season. From late August through early October, there were five straight games in which he didn't throw for more than 83 yards.

But he's Mark Richt's nephew, so...brace yourselves, folks.

This is Southpaw Sitkowski

Advertisement
That lack of production from Mediocre Max is alarming

Yeah, he may not have much help but geez, those numbers would be acceptable if he played in a veer offense

Advertisement
Can these guys just evaluate the Qb's and offer accordingly regardless of who they are related too...

Isn't that there f*cking job?

Max Johnson's updated completion percentage for his junior season: 38% (79 of 207). Completed just 2/14 passes for 12 yards in a 41-20 victory a few weeks ago. The week before that, according to MaxPreps, he had a QB rating of 1.2%.

38% completions. But he's Mark Richt's nephew. 2020 QB recruiting is gonna be very interesting.

Advertisement
Max Johnson's updated completion percentage for his junior season: 38% (79 of 207). Completed just 2/14 passes for 12 yards in a 41-20 victory a few weeks ago. The week before that, according to MaxPreps, he had a QB rating of 1.2%.

38% completions. But he's Mark Richt's nephew. 2020 QB recruiting is gonna be very interesting.

Welcome to the U Max. Gonna look good running Richt's offense. Kaaya was too accurate. Rosier was bad but just wait until you see under 40% Max running Richt's 5 plays from 30 years ago. Will be a sight to see.

Welcome to the U Max. Gonna look good running Richt's offense. Kaaya was too accurate. Rosier was bad but just wait until you see under 40% Max running Richt's 5 plays from 30 years ago. Will be a sight to see.

If you thought Rosier got a long leash. This kid is going to be throwing 10 picks a game and Richt will be blaming the receivers.

Advertisement
I actually love this kid. Plays behind a ****** o line with little offensive talent but he has all the intangibles you want.

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but are we totally going the Max Johnson or bust route in '2020 @ QB?
What you guys think? His film doesn't jump out at me,but maybe the coaches see something
I don't. What about another season of all eggs in one basket approach to QB?
Kid sucks. But richts poster child is Harrison bailey & hes commited now.

For those unaware of Max Johnson's erratic inaccuracy, he's completing just 41% percent of his passes this season. From late August through early October, there were five straight games in which he didn't throw for more than 83 yards.

But he's Mark Richt's nephew, so...brace yourselves, folks.
Hes a day 1 starter! 😳🙊🔪🚑

Dude shouldn't get a scholarship here with those numbers. ****, he shouldn't get a scholarship ANYWHERE with those numbers.

I would bet the farm he won't be the only QB. Has he even given his verbal? I missed it if so. My guess, he's a preferred walk in at best.

It would be one thing if we had coaches to coach him up, but we don’t so he sucks now and he will always suck.

Advertisement
Back