UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
4 star Qb Max Johnson commits to LSU, son of former FSU quaterback Brad Johnson, nephew to current Miami HC
Mark Richt - guess he didn't want to get coached up by the family

More likely the uncle & family discussed and agreed Miami wasn't a good place for the kid right now. No reason to bring his nephew in and put him through the toxic BS.

Advertisement
The kid has lived off his middle school-era hype ever since. His numbers in high school are trash. Equally as important, it would not go well to have CMR's son coaching QBs and his nephew under center. This is a blessing in disguise, even though the media is having a field day with it to make Miami look bad (shocker).

Advertisement
4 star Qb Max Johnson commits to LSU, son of former FSU quaterback Brad Johnson, nephew to current Miami HC
Mark Richt - guess he didn't want to get coached up by the family

Stuff like this is why Miami can't attract an elite coach, the media and the NCAA in general (even our own conference) are constantly throwing jabs at the program and the people that (are supposed) to defend it, Miami "fans" jump on the hate bandwagon with them the first chance they get...
Most of y'all didn't even want this kid and now it's a big deal that he went to LSU?

Biggest reason i'm disappointed is that this pokes holes in my "offer QBs based on badass names" theory. "Max Johnson" sounds like a great name but 38% completion is garbage. Dont care about the stars.

My guess is he's been to tons of camps so he has lots of exposure, scouting services likely severely overrated him because of his family ties and he has the measurables you would expect in a maximum Johnson.

I'm going to assume that his name on his birth certificate is actually Maxipad Johnson so that my theory stays alive.

Stuff like this is why Miami can't attract an elite coach, the media and the NCAA in general (even our own conference) are constantly throwing jabs at the program and the people that (are supposed) to defend it, Miami "fans" jump on the hate bandwagon with them the first chance they get...
Most of y'all didn't even want this kid and now it's a big deal that he went to LSU?
Yes sir

Advertisement
It's amazing how incredibly retarded the media and the majority of our fanbase are. The kid obviously sucks but hey, let's push the narrative that he didn't want to play for Richt. Ever stop to think Richt told him he might be better served by going elsewhere?

Advertisement
Why would any fan care that a pro style QB(we saw how that worked) in this so called Offense we run. He completed less than 40% yes 40% That is worst than Rosier

Have no idea if kid is good or bad, but why make the offer if he's not going to accept, that's not a good look for your program

Advertisement
Back