UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
You all are missing the big picture. Richt is feeling pressure due to nepotism. It would actually have been a very bad look had he taken Max with the putrid stats he's putting up.

🤔.

Attachments

• 9690065E-4FFD-4559-98EF-3EBCB42ED1F0.png
    9690065E-4FFD-4559-98EF-3EBCB42ED1F0.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 87
Advertisement
He’s actually not , he makes Sitkowski numbers in highschool look good, that’s how bad he is...

I think you are right. But the fact that he has offers from everywhere shows he's qualified to get an offer.

Advertisement
The reason to hate Richt and LilJon just keep piling up.

Tell me again why we shouldn’t take a QB in 2019...... idiots

Is there any reason people can't wait to see what happens with the recruiting class and graduate transfers before yelling there is a five alarm fire going on? Its like people think they get bonus points for being the first on an anonymous message board to post the sky is falling ****.

Is there any reason people can't wait to see what happens with the recruiting class and graduate transfers before yelling there is a five alarm fire going on? Its like people think they get bonus points for being the first on an anonymous message board to post the sky is falling ****.

CIS gheys. That's how it works here.

Advertisement
I can’t believe you guys are complaining about this ... check his stats he’s no good man, also you will all be crying nepotism if he came here

this entire board was going nuts over CMR taking his nephew with horrible stats..... now that we are rid of the kid... CMR is a complete failure... smh..... knee jerk reaction miserable fools the bunch of you..

Advertisement
This is actually good news. Bash on Richt when appropriate, but this is not one of those times.

Advertisement
Back