UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
On one hand it’s pretty telling that you can’t get our own Nephew or cousin to commit to you but on the other I’m happy as **** he didn’t because the kid isn’t good. It’s Stokowski 2.0 and his numbers are abysmal and have been nothing but abysmal throughout his highschool career

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I kid You not... we dodged a massive bullet here fellas
2CF0283D-DC30-48AC-A394-EA3508DAEC45.jpeg

This is EXACTLY what I have been saying. This kid is going to be a 4 year start(Richt will magically forget about his never burn a redshirt rule once his nephew is on the team) and he will NEVER get pulled. If Richt is this loyal to Rosier who he has no real relation with. Imagine how loyal he will be to his nephew that never skips classes and leads the team in their daily Kumabya singing. Then once the kid finishes his career hear leading the UM record book in most picks thrown he will be hired as our QB coach and Junior will be moved to OC. By that time David Richt will be the new president of the Frost school of music.

Somebody looks like an a-hole now.

That is different then family. Look at his undying loyalty to junior who has already been exposed as a fraud. Then look at his loyalty to rosier just because he is a good kid. When we get goody 2 shoes Johnson on the team Richt will make it his life goal to make sure Johnson is the first 5 year starter in college history even when the kid leads to league in interceptions.

A-Hole bump

Advertisement
On one hand it’s pretty telling that you can’t get our own Nephew or cousin to commit to you but on the other I’m happy as **** he didn’t because the kid isn’t good. It’s Stokowski 2.0 and his numbers are abysmal and have been nothing but abysmal throughout his highschool career
Absolutely agree

A-Hole bump

The kid is a 2020 commit. You are going to look like a straight fool if he flips to us next year. That said this is great we dodged a bullet with this kid assuming he stays at LSU. Honestly, when Nephew doesn't even want to be part of Richts Schit show. That is embarrassing to Richt.

With that said. I never said Johnson would come to Miami. I posted all that IF he came here and that is why we need to pray he never joins Miami.

Could be they didn’t want him ? Family or not you can’t be out here completing on 39%

Not a huge fan, but tell me who we get in that class before we start saying we dodged a bullet. Because if we don't get someone in this class then we need a home run in 2020. I've got no faith they've got a legit back up plan lined up.

Advertisement
Back