Updated 2022 Recruiting Board

With everyone giving Brad a hard time with his color coding, had it crossed anyone’s mind that maybe we filled up at TE recently and that is why Jones committed to Texas?
Well let’s see. Mallory might go after this year, Hodges could be a portal candidate, all that’s left is Dom, Brantley, and Arroyo. 5 tight ends on the roster is ideal.

Advertisement
I don’t even see discussions of us in other places being involved in Skinner, Delp… any of those guys. We oughta just lock down someone good now and if a top tier kid wants in down the line, grab him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanted Aristide as the middle linebacker coach simply because he can recruit, Patke still has me a little worried from a recruiting standpoint

I wanted Aristide as the middle linebacker coach simply because he can recruit, Patke still has me a little worried from a recruiting standpoint
it don't work like that. T-rob is the lead recruiter for all our high level prospects regardless of position. patke is there for his on-field coaching.

Advertisement
it don't work like that. T-rob is the lead recruiter for all our high level prospects regardless of position. patke is there for his on-field coaching.
I get that but I still think it matters. You want to connect with your actual position coach.

How does Cam Williams go from trending up to trending down all within 24 hours?

247 reporting that multiple staffers were watching DeCarlo Donaldson's 7v7 game. He apparently put on a show. Maybe he's rising on the TE board now, too...
If they can't get any of their top few targets at TE,I hope they don't reach just to add a body.Go get a portal TE after the season and sell him on replacing Mallory as the starter.

Advertisement
Back