Updated 2022 Recruiting Board

View as article
Advertisement
@bradtejeda @MaxKesselhaut

Zane Durant is now green?

1623526171699.png

Advertisement
I thought Jacob Hood could’ve been bumped to yellow it looks like he’s feeling us, at least on twitter, and staff seems interested by his size.

I said I was Lazy, I wanted to work with the sheet. Why type all that in when Brad already did. But no big deal one way or the other.

Do not call me a goober, I've never insulted you.

Have a Great Day.

Kudos! That is a fantastic imitation of Goober's passive-aggressive schtick.

Advertisement
Awesome work. How many kids are we looking to sign, per position? Thanks in advance.

He's having a great time. for those saying he only came for a vacation. even if that is true, which it might be. He's realizing how great of a school it really is and that he could live where others vacation year round.

I visited UM on a "vacation" type visit. Then when I got there I suddenly realized I could go to school where everyone wants to vacation. And I did.

You take your shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah as of right now. The satellite at camp at SMU helped along with his OV this weekend is going well.

@bradtejeda , can you expand more on this comment? What was "the satellite at camp at SMU"? I don't understand. Do you just mean they were on a Zoom call with him while he was camping at SMU? Or something else?

@bradtejeda , can you expand more on this comment? What was "the satellite at camp at SMU"? I don't understand. Do you just mean they were on a Zoom call with him while he was camping at SMU? Or something else?
Sonny Dykes held a camp last weekend which coaches like Lashlee, Likens and others were there. Cam Williams and Ish Harris I believe were in attendance.

Advertisement
Back