Updated 2022 Recruiting Board

Advertisement
The past 12 days have been HOT when it comes to Coral Gables and the 2022 recruiting cycle so far. Manny Diaz and his staff is setting themselves up for a intriguing month of June with multiple visits from big name recruits both locally and out of state. After talking to a few recruits and people close to the program, this is where I see Miami's class shaping up so far. Keep in mind we have a long way to go, but so far great things are brewing in Miami for the Canes.

I will be online the next few hours if anyone has any particular questions as well. Go Canes!View attachment 147744
Pbs Kids Rainbow GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Advertisement
Advertisement
The past 12 days have been HOT when it comes to Coral Gables and the 2022 recruiting cycle so far. Manny Diaz and his staff is setting themselves up for a intriguing month of June with multiple visits from big name recruits both locally and out of state. After talking to a few recruits and people close to the program, this is where I see Miami's class shaping up so far. Keep in mind we have a long way to go, but so far great things are brewing in Miami for the Canes.

I will be online the next few hours if anyone has any particular questions as well. Go Canes!View attachment 147744
Less than 12 hours later, we lose a "highly likely" recruit to another school. LOL

This list is not reliable

Advertisement
Advertisement

Which of the 2 possible TEs do you think are more likely now that Anthony Jones has committed to Texas?

Advertisement
Back