Updated 2022 Recruiting Board

View as article
Advertisement
I agree. I’m cool with projects but it seems it’s what we always sign on the Oline. We need a mix of the proven and the project.
Exactly. A kid like Cam could've competed immediately at guard year 1, I think the Agbo kid will be a guard here if he commits but he's not as polished as Cam is IMO. My favorite overall lineman on the board is Jacob Hood from Nashville. I'd be psyched to land that kid.

Not to 💩 on buddy but how these last two weeks have gone I'd take everything with a grain of salt! No one knows who's trending up or down or who's really on our radar.

I appreciate buddy for contributing towards getting the recruiting board back popping though, salute!

Advertisement
Not to 💩 on buddy but how these last two weeks have gone I'd take everything with a grain of salt! No one knows who's trending up or down or who's really on our radar.

I appreciate buddy for contributing towards getting the recruiting board back popping though, salute!

Don’t want to **** on a thread by intentionally ****ting on it…

Does Maryland have an OV scheduled ?

RJ can come whenever he wants, he's a legacy.

1623604883528.png

There are several FSU leans or commits we need to stay on. Their season could implode and they could end up as bad as 4-8. The class will fall apart at that point.
I'm good with cooling on Graham. He's got good size but not sure how athletic he really is. Give me 2 or 3 of Bissainte, Tolan, Medlock, Lathan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brad, Great, very helpful classification of the recruits. Thanks.

Among the WRs, if we could only take one of the bigger receivers (Gibson and Horton), who would you choose and why? I would really like to land a bigger guy in our WR room.

I'm good with cooling on Graham. He's got good size but not sure how athletic he really is. Give me 2 or 3 of Bissainte, Tolan, Medlock, Lathan.

i wasn’t specifically referring to Graham for exactly that reason. Just saying we should stay close to the guys we want because lots of them will be looking for the exit once FSU does FSU.

LB recruiting is still somewhat suspect IMO. Bissainthe is a must. After that none of the others on the bord jump off the screen for me. Lathan closest.

He was at the park when me and DVD were coaching and played a pound age group above.

He will be a solid player in college...hes pretty similar to Khalil Brantley though.
He seems to be a step above Khalil athletically based on film. Khalil probably has more dog in him though.

yep.. lots of ish going on already... Just reading some stuff about other events this weekend. Seems Clemson and UGA going head to head for a few guys, in particular Branson Robinson, RB. It appears he was a 'no show' at Dabo's Elite Retreat this weekend, coming off an unofficial to UGA... The speculation is "transportation issues" that developed in Athens...
It’s here. Let’s see what Manny brings to the table. We had the rare (sad) feat of 2 five stars from home last year.

we can’t compare to the state schools with real money and big boosters in numbers...and real ADs....but we should be keeping the big names home. Maybe more important in a while is getting it done on the field this year.

UM

Advertisement
Back