Updated 2022 Recruiting Board

Advertisement
AJ news just soured this post...I get that recruiting is fluid and only consistent is that things are always moving and changing...but...based on AJs interview he talked highly of Texas and the relationships he had with that one coach dating back to his pledge at UW....I didn't read anything particularly special that made me think we were the frontrunner but on the excel doc he was given a Highly Likely grade.

All in all this doesn't exactly come off as shocking news.

Advertisement
6B924285-BEB0-4AF1-AEBF-DA5FF3EEEABF.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Wiltfong saying Covil Clemson bound, probably can wrap that one up and put a bow on it. Doesn't matter though whether it’s AJ or Covil, recruiting literally just opened up 13 days ago, we learned last year from LT and JW that this is a marathon not a sprint. Canes will be fine and we'll get at least 70% of the top kids on our board. Won't get them all but we'll land our fair share.

With everyone giving Brad a hard time with his color coding, had it crossed anyone’s mind that maybe we filled up at TE recently and that is why Jones committed to Texas?
Definite possibility....but....if that were the case Brad "HIGHLY LIKELY" wouldn't have placed Jones as highly likely...right?

With everyone giving Brad a hard time with his color coding, had it crossed anyone’s mind that maybe we filled up at TE recently and that is why Jones committed to Texas?
Is he event playing TE there? Someone said his recruiter is the DL coach.

Advertisement
Back