UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.

Stay down dude, Stefan got you this time.
1547663852168.gif

Advertisement
not a chance yet. it doesn't happen that fast man...
Not officially it doesn't, but the waiver was submitted for the coaching change, with that the credit's situation doesn't really come into play, from my understanding

You guys don’t get it.

Crown TDub.

He was right. It was statistically impossible for him to be wrong. He’s made it fashionable to call heads and tails on the same flip, and dance at the outcome.

Tip of the old hat, to TDub, one of the best to ever Velcro them up.

A4828B05-04C0-46C4-8202-410C4BE3CB2E.gif

Advertisement
How can Riley do that? I thought there was no more blocking of transfers? Or do the conferences have perogative to block?
Schools can't block a transfer or dictate where a player can go, unless their conferences have specific rules permitting that.

BTW thanks to all the true supporters and people who believed in me. I would like to definitively state I am not pete, if I was i would be representing multiple 1st round picks. Ill still keep those of you on the pm list informed from time to time when i get more info to share
ok buddy cut the bs you aren't winning an oscar or emmy here. no need to thank your supporters and fans. just messing around. i am a sucker for any insider information, legitimate or otherwise.

Advertisement
BTW thanks to all the true supporters and people who believed in me. I would like to definitively state I am not pete, if I was i would be representing multiple 1st round picks. Ill still keep those of you on the pm list informed from time to time when i get more info to share

Advertisement
So just to clear things up, the reason for Hurts change of heart is because his camp found out Martell is very very very likely to be able to play right away and he didnt want to go through another tua situation. Wouldve loved to have him but the prize is and always was Martell for the coaches the second his name hit the portal.

Are you on record saying Martell will get the waiver? Just tryna keep score because it's unlikely you'll be band.

Dub still clicking at an unprecedented .750 average. I challenge any of you cretins to identify a more accurate info man.

So he goes to Oklahoma where he’ll have to compete against an even better QB in Rattler? Makes total sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back