UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what your saying is @Stefan Adams needs claim that ever scenario will happen. So he will always be right?
I’m a mortal. I make mistakes. I have no beef with Stefan for his various factual misadventures. I supported him vociferously in his Waterloo Applebag thread.

All I’m saying is dubs is cut from a different cloth. When all you’ve tasted is victory, you can grow to detest anyone who has tasted the canvas. Stefan sickens this man because he sees weakness and folly in his actions and, perhaps mostly, his disappearance.

Dubs is pounding the high dribble deep in the paint, and none of you guys are moving him off his spot. He’s backing the haters to the hoop, and continues to dunk in their faces repeatedly.

I fear he’ll be excommunicated by the downtrodden masses of CIS for his brazen commitment to truth and accuracy. It’ll be a lesser forum without him.

Advertisement
I’m a mortal. I make mistakes. I have no beef with Stefan for his various factual misadventures. I supported him vociferously in his Waterloo Applebag thread.

All I’m saying is dubs is cut from a different cloth. When all you’ve tasted is victory, you can grow to detest anyone who has tasted the canvas. Stefan sickens this man because he sees weakness and folly in his actions and, perhaps mostly, his disappearance.

Dubs is pounding the high dribble deep in the paint, and none of you guys are moving him off his spot. He’s backing the haters to the hoop, and continues to dunk in their faces repeatedly.

I fear he’ll be excommunicated by the downtrodden masses of CIS for his brazen commitment to truth and accuracy. It’ll be a lesser forum without him.

Post of the day!

You’re last 2 back to back posts are pure f’n gold!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well fellas my guy missed on 1 finally. But it still beats stefans accuracy and I even found a photo of him waiting for his source
IMG_06191.jpg

now watch as people jump all over Tdub because something didn't exactly turn out as planned.If it turns out to be true maybe it's something that was just decided but I can see the losers on here just waiting to pounce on the guy.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back