UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Plot twist, tdub is Stefan, leaking info he couldn't have attached to his name and is now throwing up a smoke screen as to not get heat from his sources ... I'll go back to infowars now..

Plot twist, tdub is Stefan, leaking info he couldn't have attached to his name and is now throwing up a smoke screen as to not get heat from his sources ... I'll go back to infowars now..
1547659271702.png

Advertisement
I'm confused. Does the Martell decision in any way impact Hurts? I can't see how it would.

Even if Tate is the best QB ever, he most likely won't be able to get his eligibility as a grad transfer until late August when summer school is over, correct? Which means he won't be able to pick up Enos' new offense in time for the season, which means he's really not going to compete with anyone until mid-season at the earliest. Am I correct in all these statements?

Either Hurts comes and wins the starting job, or we're still stuck with praying that something clicks with Perry/Williams.

Advertisement

You mean Finkle is Einhorn?

THAT'S why Stefan is MIA, He found Captain Winky!!

r3RJztv.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

My guess for Tdub’s alter ego is none other than Pettie Ariz. His prep work for getting GWill drafted in the 7th round is complete. He’s got time to jerk everyone off now and not a fan of his replacement. Stefan.

CDBE5ACB-C535-478F-9203-7FF47B6075D9.gif

How the fluck did I get banned for this? And, OP is infractionless.

[IMG]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/0/323.jpg?1518149361[/IMG]
whoopingcane
The Judge

JoinedNov 3, 2011Messages8,843
Jan 3, 2019

Posting false information
Fedora and Applewhite are red herrings. The guy they are working out details with is an very interesting name. Might work out pretty good.

WTF? This guy knew all along and got a ban? Plus he's been much more humble about his source than tdub. Whats going on mods??

There's no way I'm re-reading 84 pages on this thread. So cut to the chase. Is Tdub a troll like Sileo Jr? Is there any reason to believe Hurts is still leaning to Miami over Oklahoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back