UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...

Little Martell update: may end up waiting until Thursday to announce now out of respect for telling the Louisville coaches he would visit. May not actually happen but the pick is still miami

3:30 Update
Just got off the phone with my guy and he is telling me Hurts interest in Miami has picked up significantly and not only has he been starting to follow players and coaches on the team, he has been talking to them over social media and over the phone. According to my source, who isnt a beat reporter ready to leak any info at every second like some of you guys want, but Miami will be the choice for Hurts when he and his family are ready to announce. To be clear, I dont care if any of you think this is legit or not, just know im putting the info out just like your saint stefan, but ive been accurate more than he has. Believe if you want, only god can judge you anyway.

And for the Ban Bet, I will accept on one condition. If I am wrong and lose stefan must leave as well due to his inaccuracy as a so called insider and reporter. If that condition is not met no deal on the ban bet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Coaches expect to land both. With hurts it comes down to his familiarity with enos and being sold on us having the pieces to make a run and being developed to be a top 2 round pick. With Martell its him being sold by brevin and Bolden that they can run it like they did in high school. Diaz doing a great job. These also wont be the last studs coming in as transfers. Stay tuned for more soon.

Also team meeting expected to take place around 6 with hurts to be in attendance...
Please confirm how you know this?

If true, this is beyond fantastic!

Sources please...

Advertisement
"Stay Tuned"

na... I'll "Watch the Finish" thank you very much -_-

Advertisement

Thanks DSJ

Advertisement
Are you guys brand new? "Sources" "Sources please..." It is a message board. What source do you think he's gonna give you? He either has credibility or he doesn't. He's not gonna start listing off the people who told him about it. You expect him to say "I just got off the phone with Cooney"? SMH

Advertisement

After letting everyone know of the announcement I'm riding with you till otherwise

SOME PEOPLE ARE SO CONNECTED THEY DON'T REVEAL SOURCES TO US PEIONS
soprano-900x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back