Update on Lorenzo Lingard

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
CanesInSight.com has confirmed that Lorenzo Lingard is on campus ---- I reported over an hour ago that there was a BIG time 2018 recruit on campus this morning, and it was indeed about Lorenzo Lingard. I was told to keep it on the low

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 3.35.48 PM.jpg

Update
It's down to Miami and Clemson according to a very close source to Lingard.

Many are wondering why Lingard took an unofficial visit to Miami on a Wednesday?? Here's why
- He wanted to get a feel for the campus during a school day. I'm hearing he's loving the visit and the Miami coaches are trying to seal the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whats sad is I pray he doesn't commit now and waits. He will be heavily sought after and if he wants to 'open things up' its hard to get back in the picture.

Advertisement
CanesInSight.com has confirmed that Lorenzo Lingard is on campus ---- I reported over an hour ago that there was a BIG time 2018 recruit on campus this morning, and it was indeed about Lorenzo Lingard. I was told to keep it on the low

View attachment 42562

Update
It's down to Miami and Clemson according to a very close source to Lingard.

Many are wondering why Lingard took an unofficial visit to Miami on a Wednesday?? Here's why
- He wanted to get a feel for the campus during a school day. I'm hearing he's loving the visit and the Miami coaches are trying to seal the deal.

Even if by some miracle he commits today we really expect this cat to shut down his recruitment all together and stick with us till signing day next year? eh I aint buying it

How could it be down to two schools a year out? Anyway would be a phenomenal get, hard to get hopes up though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back