Update on KC McDermott

I don't like bring bad news to the table but apparently ND has made this an official recruiting battle. I'm still waiting on the details but its looking like its going to be a fight now, smh.

So...

Is this information sourced like the Alex Collins guarantee from last year?

Dude, could you and everyone else please shut the **** up about the Alex Collins predictions? His own mother thought that he was going to Miami. You wanna bash any other Intel or prognostications, go right ahead, but Alex Collins, according to the staff, his brother, and his mom, was going to Miami.

Yet he's not here.

These posts serve as instigators of stupid discussion. This is also the same kind of stuff that gets the less experienced poster in a frenzy and KILLS the minimal discussion available here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't like bring bad news to the table but apparently ND has made this an official recruiting battle. I'm still waiting on the details but its looking like its going to be a fight now, smh.

So...

Dude, could you and everyone else please shut the **** up about the Alex Collins predictions? His own mother thought that he was going to Miami. You wanna bash any other Intel or prognostications, go right ahead, but Alex Collins, according to the staff, his brother, and his mom, was going to Miami.

Alright, well I'll bash him for this bs:

01-25-2013, 07:06 PM Top | #27
Cash
Sophomore

Ignore User

#6 is a Cane and was going to be a Cane regardless of Coley.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

So...

Alright, well I'll bash him for this bs:

01-25-2013, 07:06 PM Top | #27
Cash
Sophomore

Ignore User

#6 is a Cane and was going to be a Cane regardless of Coley.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

67.gif

Advertisement

So...

+1

Advertisement

So...

+1

Good lord.

You actually agree with that post?

So...

+1

Good lord.

You actually agree with that post?

huh? you actually don't?

his own mother and brother stated that he told them he was going to Miami the weekend before signing day.....whats there not to believe?

its like someone predicting that Matthew Thomas was going to USC the day before signing day...

Well like I stated earlier, bash the **** out of the guy for the ridiculous comments on Matthew Thomas then. ****, when you make a comment like that, and then info regarding the situation comes out and it's completely different from what you stated matter of factly, everything you say should be questioned.

Advertisement
Back