Update on KC McDermott

Cash

Emperor
Premium
I don't like bring bad news to the table but apparently ND has made this an official recruiting battle. I'm still waiting on the details but its looking like its going to be a fight now, smh.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE:
KC has been letting Brian Kelly in his ear with all the negative recruiting. KC was starting to have some serious doubts. He's been talked off the ledge but we'd have to be very naive to think that pressure will subside. I was told prior to all this he would commit after the Spring but I'd naturally assume that may be up in the air now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't like bring bad news to the table but apparently ND has made this an official recruiting battle. I'm still waiting on the details but its looking like its going to be a fight now, smh.

So...

Is this information sourced like the Alex Collins guarantee from last year?

Advertisement

So...

Dude, could you and everyone else please shut the **** up about the Alex Collins predictions? His own mother thought that he was going to Miami. You wanna bash any other Intel or prognostications, go right ahead, but Alex Collins, according to the staff, his brother, and his mom, was going to Miami.

we gonna need some more Deets my man.

So...

Dude, could you and everyone else please shut the **** up about the Alex Collins predictions? His own mother thought that he was going to Miami. You wanna bash any other Intel or prognostications, go right ahead, but Alex Collins, according to the staff, his brother, and his mom, was going to Miamiw.

wat he said...

Advertisement
seems like a troll post. OP, I will send you to BOLIVIA shortly if you don't provide a legit reason for such a thread.

Advertisement
seems like a troll post. OP, I will send you to BOLIVIA shortly if you don't provide a legit reason for such a thread.

On a separate note when I get more details I'll provide them. This is coming from his head coach though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gotta provide details when you start a thread like this...

No details = kill the messenger even if your info is legit

Advertisement
This is probably why you shouldn't laugh and talk **** to people that bring up ND.

You think y'all with inside info would know that by now.

Advertisement
Back