Update on KC McDermott

Well like I stated earlier, bash the **** out of the guy for the ridiculous comments on Matthew Thomas then. ****, when you make a comment like that, and then info regarding the situation comes out and it's completely different from what you stated matter of factly, everything you say should be questioned.

That's fine. The Alex Collins example however is not a parallel. It wasn't some "hunch". The staff was duped, as were his family members.

That kid that went to FSU? Go right ahead and be the lynch mob if that's your thing.

Advertisement
I don't like bring bad news to the table but apparently ND has made this an official recruiting battle. I'm still waiting on the details but its looking like its going to be a fight now, smh.

Not according to his big brother

I dont know Cash personally, but I am told that he has very good info. And in this case, he is right, and our coaches know. My sense is, he ends up a Cane, because of family pressure, BUT, his personal choice is ND.

I dont know Cash personally, but I am told that he has very good info. And in this case, he is right, and our coaches know. My sense is, he ends up a Cane, because of family pressure, BUT, his personal choice is ND.

He has no info.

None.

This guy went 'ofer just like Pete. If he's right, he's hailed as an insider. He'll also have people like you vouching for him in case he's wrong. If he's wrong, which he's been every single time, everyone will come and defend this guy saying that "it was the info he had at the time!". What a great gig! All of the angles are covered.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not super serious message board guy by any stretch...but it is way too early for this insider crap. It's not even the summer yet. Give it some time and try it again in December/January when its needed for entertainment purposes.

Advertisement

He has no info.

None.

This guy went 'ofer just like Pete. If he's right, he's hailed as an insider. He'll also have people like you vouching for him in case he's wrong. If he's wrong, which he's been every single time, everyone will come and defend this guy saying that "it was the info he had at the time!". What a great gig! All of the angles are covered.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not super serious message board guy by any stretch...but it is way too early for this insider crap. It's not even the summer yet. Give it some time and try it again in December/January when its needed for entertainment purposes.

Forget Cash the poster then, but Cash's info in this case is correct. If NSD were today, KC would be a domer.

This is how many ***** I give about updates after last NSD...

Not pointed at any poster or anything like that just the overall care I have for recruiting now. If they come cool, if they don't oh well.

spike, that's bs. his personal choice is ND and if NSD were tomorrow he'd be a domed?
where do you guys get this from?
i believe the kid is all cane, but, these threads are idiotic.

Advertisement
his brother plays on the team, yet he's letting negative recruiting get to him?

seems legit.

He has no info.

None.

I was correct about Sandland, AQM, & Coley. So to say I was wrong on every occasion is absolute bull****. Look it up moron. I also say here and said Thomas wasn't coming also after I found out. Thomas & Collins both lied to the staff. Nobody is always correct. It's ******* recruiting! In this case the info I've got on KC is info coming from his coach so you can pound ******* sand *******!

Negged

Last edited by a moderator:
Cash gives good information. I appreciate it. Some of you are just straight ****s, and need to loosen up.
Cash you can just PM me your info I would appreciate it, and not ***** and moan.

Advertisement
saying "it will be a battle" really doesn't sound like info to me.

a legit info would tell where someone's going.

Go back & read updated edit. Don't always have time to be super thorough.

He has no info.

None.

I was correct about Sandland, AQM, & Coley. So to say I was wrong on every occasion is absolute bull****. Look it up moron. I also say here and said Thomas wasn't coming also after I found out. Thomas & Collins both lied to the staff. Nobody is always correct. It's ******* recruiting! In this case the info I've got on KC is info coming from his coach so you can pound ******* sand *******!

Negged

Negged for sounding butthurt.

If you want to put yourself put there on predictions, and claim inside info, and credit yourself when you get one right, then maybe you shouldn't get all petulent and bitter bakas-style when someone calls you out for being wrong. There's another site for folks who melt down lie that.

Advertisement
Who was claiming credit? I don't care if I get credit or not. I'm just relaying info. If I get something I share it. It's recruiting for god sake. Some of you guys act like little kids. I didn't post this seeking self-gratification. I was just sharing. But it's people like u Ethnic who like to jump others **** when you disagree with them & then hold a grudge. Grow up! You lil e-Bully... Son the day you grow some hair on your chest is the day you can tell me what I can or can't post.

I'll vouch for cash, his sources are legit. At the end I think he'll end up a cane. Just have to wait.

Advertisement
Back