Update Frank Ladson

Such a great game man. I don’t play it religiously just check in every so often. I used to grind this and the division super hard
Oh ya I definitely enjoyed my time playing it. After I quit, I needed something else for my FPS fix and hopped over to Blackout, then MW, then Warzone, and now enjoying Vanguard (haven’t given Caldera any time bc I want to max my guns and it’s still buggy).

Advertisement
I just don’t see any way Williams comes here. I would be shocked if he didn’t follow his qb or his coach. I agree though if he wants to come here you take him over Ladson. Ladson & JMU receiver is a **** of a pull from portal. Williams & JMU receiver is ELITE

Does anyone think we take all 3 or is 2 the hard cap number
Get Rambo on line 1.

Advertisement
There is some bliss I find in knowing not a **** thing lol.
the outsiders.png

Being an insider is a curse.
****. You know it. This ain’t even your job so hats off. I think part of the reason I like it on CIS and find peace on here is that no one expects jack didley from me. I’m no insider and never will be. I can be joe shmo from Waterbury. The minute I log on at work, I have to have all the **** answers to some pretty important people with low tolerance for failure. It’s exhausting. Sorry I’m ranting.

God bless you and the other folks with inside knowledge. The fact you guys do it up on here with grace instead of blowing up sometimes….

Austin Powers Movie GIF

****. You know it. This ain’t even your job so hats off. I think part of the reason I like it on CIS and find peace on here is that no one expects jack didley from me. I’m no insider and never will be. I can be joe shmo from Waterbury. The minute I log on at work, I have to have all the **** answers to some pretty important people with low tolerance for failure. It’s exhausting. Sorry I’m ranting.

God bless you and the other folks with inside knowledge. The fact you guys do it up on here with grace instead of blowing up sometimes….

Austin Powers Movie GIF
I have no inside knowledge, I’m not an insider at all.

We’re in the same boat.

Advertisement
Heard he’s looking for high six to low seven figure NIL deal… Know he’s a great player, is he hard working and high character too? If so I’m sure a competitive deal could be put in front of him…

I would not bet a high two to low three figure number on him getting an offer from UM (Williams, not Ladson).

Advertisement
**** I haven’t played Destiny in a while! I quit after they made the time to kill longer in multiplayer.

During my time and to my surprise, I did have the honor of running into a fellow CanesInsight user who’s PS name rhymes with Ran-Re-Rangerously while looking for Xur in the tower.
I'm just as horrible at it now as I was when I ruined USNavy, GreenPiece, and Tano's King's Fall run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back