Update Frank Ladson

Why do USC fans really think Miami is after Caleb?
Same reason Gators sweating bullets and Noles peeing down they legs

Because THE U IS BACK in the big-time— and the College Football world knows it.

Miami once again is seen as a legitimate option for top high school recruits and portal transfers.

Scared Denzel Washington GIF

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Get Hyped Lets Go GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Advertisement
Absolutely take a talent like him. Literally, zero negative impact if he comes and people who say otherwise are delusional.
¡Exactamente!

Great opportunity for Ladson to resurrect his career while elevating TVD and our receiver room.

Perhaps best of all going forward, it could be a huge counter-punch to a quasi-SEC program and recruiting nemesis that *****-slapped us in 2015, 2017 and 2020.

Advertisement
What depth issues? We don’t have overly proven guys but there will be 8 scholarship wrs heading into the spring. Could be 9 if we we get Coleman as expected. So 9 wrs plus a portal guy gives you 10. The numbers are fine there.
How? 9 WRs, so if we run a 4 WR set, we basically only have a 2 deep...we need about 11 ideally which makes sense why we'd bring in 2 portal guys. We've lost 5 (Rambo-Harley-Wiggins-Pope-Payton) since the 2021 season started. So it makes sense to bring in 4

Advertisement
Would we take the James Madison WR and Ladson?
I mentioned Ladson as very likely on the legacy show a week ago. Back then I thought Wease was in play but he left the portal. Unless something changed I believe they’d take both the guys you mentioned. The staff also like Mario Williams a lo.

I was told two wr’s was likely in the portal but i‘m not sure if it becomes a either or situation. You have a sure thing with Frank, plus he’s boys with kids on the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Today im replaying the kingdom hearts bundle. But I figure at some point I’ll turn on destiny
**** I haven’t played Destiny in a while! I quit after they made the time to kill longer in multiplayer.

During my time and to my surprise, I did have the honor of running into a fellow CanesInsight user who’s PS name rhymes with Ran-Re-Rangerously while looking for Xur in the tower.

**** I haven’t played Destiny in a while! I quit after they made the time to kill longer in multiplayer.

During my time and to my surprise, I did have the honor of running into a fellow CanesInsight user who’s PS name rhymes with Ran-Re-Rangerously while looking for Xur in the tower.
Such a great game man. I don’t play it religiously just check in every so often. I used to grind this and the division super hard

Theres nothing to update unless somethings changed with Miami. He’s been on campus a lot and telling people he’s coming.

"Hey guys, can you please hold this thermonuclear device for me? I'll be back in 15 minutes for it. No biggie."

Advertisement
Back